Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    3uwdpqoze475.jpeg

Soley because @JessicaJS23 asked for this. And because I love her, I do what she says.

@JessicaJS23 told me to tell you to buy me a pizza
  • LindsayB072
    LindsayB072 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    o14hrmqy4lf2.jpeg

It's 45 degrees today. Hallelujah!
  • number33x
    number33x Posts: 391 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Removed.
  • sabrinasmith7
    sabrinasmith7 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    brillmer87 wrote: »
    lbmt32cyf3p3.jpg

ooh oohh are we doing progress pics?

Awesome!!!
  • M111111111
    M111111111 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    o14hrmqy4lf2.jpeg

You're so pretty!
  • sabrinasmith7
    sabrinasmith7 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    ak_4202 wrote: »
    @Radiated_JK
    This man is a freaking war hero... He's given his life as a sacrifice for his country... And well I've been rude and not given him the respect he deserves. So I want to make a public apology to him and also to anyone else I was a d bag to... From now on I'm only gonna post good and encouraging things on here... No more fights for me.. Also if you guys want me gone off this thread, I'll leave... No more rippled water I want to cause..
    But once again in sorry for my sarcasm, meanness, rudeness and the respect I have no given to those older than me and to those who deserve it.

I'm more of a lurker than a poster but I have seen enough to ask this.... your girlfriend, Brooke, lost her child to cancer on Sunday and you're focused on your wrecked car and rippling water? Shouldn't you be focused on her? Isn't the funeral today?

Yes it is, and I'm giving her a ton of emotional support.. You ask her and she will tell you she knows I love her, and I'm making every effort to comfort her

By sending friend requests to every attractive women on MFP? I'm sure she appreciates that. Well, actually, she was sending and accepting friend requests an hour after her daughter's passing. Maybe she doesn't care.

Thats really fûcked up guy. Seriously need to leave it alone. Who jokes or picks at someones childs death.
    Did it ever occur to you that some people deal with things differently? Iv seen people laugh at funerals! Just because they cant handle it
  • LindsayB072
    LindsayB072 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    o14hrmqy4lf2.jpeg

You're just too dang cute. Those eyes and that hair!! :love:
    o14hrmqy4lf2.jpeg

You're so pretty!

You both just made my whole day :)
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    lbmt32cyf3p3.jpg

ooh oohh are we doing progress pics?

Great work! I hope I can get to that point one day.

Thank you! It's really not that difficult my friend.

Just takes determination, self control and consistency. I've always said its simple - just not easy.
    If you need any advice or help, please feel free to send me a message.

0zycmre6bvp1.jpg

^ that one shows progress a liiiiiiiittle better

Fantastic job dude :) Keep it up.
  • RNGRZulu
    RNGRZulu Posts: 3,964 Member
    Options
    tl4a9e9shk9q.jpeg
  • Nightmare0624
    Nightmare0624 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    @Radiated_JK
    This man is a freaking war hero... He's given his life as a sacrifice for his country... And well I've been rude and not given him the respect he deserves. So I want to make a public apology to him and also to anyone else I was a d bag to... From now on I'm only gonna post good and encouraging things on here... No more fights for me.. Also if you guys want me gone off this thread, I'll leave... No more rippled water I want to cause..
    But once again in sorry for my sarcasm, meanness, rudeness and the respect I have no given to those older than me and to those who deserve it.

I'm more of a lurker than a poster but I have seen enough to ask this.... your girlfriend, Brooke, lost her child to cancer on Sunday and you're focused on your wrecked car and rippling water? Shouldn't you be focused on her? Isn't the funeral today?

Yes it is, and I'm giving her a ton of emotional support.. You ask her and she will tell you she knows I love her, and I'm making every effort to comfort her

By sending friend requests to every attractive women on MFP? I'm sure she appreciates that. Well, actually, she was sending and accepting friend requests an hour after her daughter's passing. Maybe she doesn't care.

Thats really fûcked up guy. Seriously need to leave it alone. Who jokes or picks at someones childs death.
    Did it ever occur to you that some people deal with things differently? Iv seen people laugh at funerals! Just because they cant handle it

My thoughts exactly
  • srv524
    Options
    @Radiated_JK

My thoughts exactly

Your argument is invalid, make me a pizza (pretty please).
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    MikeDee_ny wrote: »
    Thanks for your cool, classy selfies @JessicaJS23 , @kace_kay , @_Captivated_ , @That1Chick_Brit , @tonileigh820 , @Sugar_Pill

<3 We are some classy B's aren't we? :blush:
  • evayna
    evayna Posts: 66 Member
    Options

p29zyd1jeh4w.jpg

Happy Tuesday MFP!
  • number33x
    number33x Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    OMG CAN WE MOVE ON FROM THIS BULL!
    giphy.gif

432ssacfhjyi.gif

• srv524
    edited January 2016
    Options
    evayna wrote: »
    p29zyd1jeh4w.jpg

Happy Tuesday MFP!

oolw7leujsjq.gif
  • Nightmare0624
    Nightmare0624 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    srv524 wrote: »
    @Radiated_JK

My thoughts exactly

Your argument is invalid, make me a pizza (pretty please).

Pizza isn't in my diet plan. How about salad?