Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• Spook_Nuke_Em
    Spook_Nuke_Em Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    What's this drama everyone is speaking of? Lol
  • Nightmare0624
    Nightmare0624 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    srv524 wrote: »
    ak_4202 wrote: »
    @Radiated_JK
    This man is a freaking war hero... He's given his life as a sacrifice for his country... And well I've been rude and not given him the respect he deserves. So I want to make a public apology to him and also to anyone else I was a d bag to... From now on I'm only gonna post good and encouraging things on here... No more fights for me.. Also if you guys want me gone off this thread, I'll leave... No more rippled water I want to cause..
    But once again in sorry for my sarcasm, meanness, rudeness and the respect I have no given to those older than me and to those who deserve it.

I'm more of a lurker than a poster but I have seen enough to ask this.... your girlfriend, Brooke, lost her child to cancer on Sunday and you're focused on your wrecked car and rippling water? Shouldn't you be focused on her? Isn't the funeral today?

Yes it is, and I'm giving her a ton of emotional support.. You ask her and she will tell you she knows I love her, and I'm making every effort to comfort her

By sending friend requests to every attractive women on MFP? I'm sure she appreciates that. Well, actually, she was sending and accepting friend requests an hour after her daughter's passing. Maybe she doesn't care.

Thats really fûcked up guy. Seriously need to leave it alone. Who jokes or picks at someones childs death.
    Did it ever occur to you that some people deal with things differently? Iv seen people laugh at funerals! Just because they cant handle it

My thoughts exactly

Your argument is invalid, make me a pizza (pretty please).

Pizza isn't in my diet plan. How about salad?

d9ac9e2e7461d7e3ba59a7c427206e9d.jpg

Hahaha nah. Yesterday my salad consisted of lettuce and a chopped up apple with Italian dressing

Pizza sounds WAY better... LOL!

Pizza won't make me skinny (;
  • srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    @Radiated_JK
    This man is a freaking war hero... He's given his life as a sacrifice for his country... And well I've been rude and not given him the respect he deserves. So I want to make a public apology to him and also to anyone else I was a d bag to... From now on I'm only gonna post good and encouraging things on here... No more fights for me.. Also if you guys want me gone off this thread, I'll leave... No more rippled water I want to cause..
    But once again in sorry for my sarcasm, meanness, rudeness and the respect I have no given to those older than me and to those who deserve it.

I'm more of a lurker than a poster but I have seen enough to ask this.... your girlfriend, Brooke, lost her child to cancer on Sunday and you're focused on your wrecked car and rippling water? Shouldn't you be focused on her? Isn't the funeral today?

Yes it is, and I'm giving her a ton of emotional support.. You ask her and she will tell you she knows I love her, and I'm making every effort to comfort her

By sending friend requests to every attractive women on MFP? I'm sure she appreciates that. Well, actually, she was sending and accepting friend requests an hour after her daughter's passing. Maybe she doesn't care.

Thats really fûcked up guy. Seriously need to leave it alone. Who jokes or picks at someones childs death.
    Did it ever occur to you that some people deal with things differently? Iv seen people laugh at funerals! Just because they cant handle it

My thoughts exactly

Hahaha nah. Yesterday my salad consisted of lettuce and a chopped up apple with Italian dressing

It will if you calorie count like I do ;)
  • DrFever100
    DrFever100 Posts: 5,899 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Retracted

I'm just enjoying the beautiful people in here

You are all great

• 3AAnn3
    3AAnn3 Posts: 3,054 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    zc447ovaxs4x.jpeg
  • Nightmare0624
    Options
    @Radiated_JK

My thoughts exactly

Lol I do. But it's hard for me to eat like that and lose weight. I recently ended my 11 year addiction with monster. I'm about a month clean. I'm finally down a few lbs. Don't wanna eat a bunch of junk and change that :P
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    on7bhzc0fj3n.jpeg

I have an idea... Everyone that ones to be liars, jerks, attention whor*s , drama queens... Go start your own forum where you can attack others or defend yourself all day. You can call it the hunger games or something along those lines. This has gotten out of control!!!

Cute AND funny!?
  • Nightmare0624
    Options
    Finally ready for the day (: feeling great!! cag5i1b5tpl7.jpg
  • 3AAnn3
    3AAnn3 Posts: 3,054 Member
    Options
    DrFever100 wrote: »
    Retracted

I'm just enjoying the beautiful people in here

You are all great

Same here, I just come to look at the beautiful people.
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    I brought coffee, my robe & some noir... Mornin!

This place is insane. :kissing_heart:bqj0y47xu1bp.jpeg

fub0257bwopl.jpg

Cheers?
  • WeightPlatesnBeatBreaks
    Options
    772cu26hli4w.jpeg

Bored at work waiting for this day to be over.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    772cu26hli4w.jpeg

Bored at work waiting for this day to be over.

Tread lightly in here, bro!
  • srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    @Radiated_JK

My thoughts exactly

Lol I do. But it's hard for me to eat like that and lose weight. I recently ended my 11 year addiction with monster. I'm about a month clean. I'm finally down a few lbs. Don't wanna eat a bunch of junk and change that :P

We're gonna have a talk, you and I.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    Work trip hotel room

can't see it @csbnga ! :'(

Phew I was worried I was the only one not able to see
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    I brought coffee, my robe & some noir... Mornin!

This place is insane. :kissing_heart:bqj0y47xu1bp.jpeg
    My robe twin!!! Get in the 40 oz's!
  • JustBillyB
    JustBillyB Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    tmkc5vpa4idx.jpg
    Lunch time!
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    @Sugar_Pill

*Note how that beam is conveniently placed so I can hold myself up long enough for the self-timer to go off.

h9fjp475jkel.jpg