Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Holy f***! I had no idea there were so many D-bags, and self centered b***** here. It really is very entertaining!

Without saying any names.
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    3uwdpqoze475.jpeg

Soley because @JessicaJS23 asked for this. And because I love her, I do what she says.

Lmao!!! Thanks Sunshine!
  • srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options

Pizza isn't in my diet plan. How about salad?

no, pizza is in MY diet plan. do it up!
  • evayna
    evayna Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    srv524 wrote: »
    evayna wrote: »
    p29zyd1jeh4w.jpg

Happy Tuesday MFP!

oolw7leujsjq.gif

:blush:
    FRIENDS ! I loved that show! <3
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    kchuskey wrote: »
    Holy f***! I had no idea there were so many D-bags, and self centered b***** here. It really is very entertaining!

WE WANT NAMES!!!

gyllenhaal-prisoners.gif
  • RNGRZulu
    RNGRZulu Posts: 3,964 Member
    Options

What a horrible thing to say!!!! How in the world did you have no idea?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options

There's some irony

• JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    on7bhzc0fj3n.jpeg

I have an idea... Everyone that ones to be liars, jerks, attention whor*s , drama queens... Go start your own forum where you can attack others or defend yourself all day. You can call it the hunger games or something along those lines. This has gotten out of control!!!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Still fiddle-farting around with the new Apple Configurator and not having much success. You would think Apple's enterprise support would be stronger.

fnd7xhlxxozl.jpeg
  • RNGRZulu
    RNGRZulu Posts: 3,964 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Selfie for @RNGRZulu...

ssnskued61zr.jpg

And his anthrax thing.

Obviously, I haven't been on here as often as usual!

But those goats are EVIL! I told you!

x94edvrl3j9a.jpeg
  • Spook_Nuke_Em
    Spook_Nuke_Em Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Rockin the pink today
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    ak_4202 wrote: »
    @Radiated_JK
    This man is a freaking war hero... He's given his life as a sacrifice for his country... And well I've been rude and not given him the respect he deserves. So I want to make a public apology to him and also to anyone else I was a d bag to... From now on I'm only gonna post good and encouraging things on here... No more fights for me.. Also if you guys want me gone off this thread, I'll leave... No more rippled water I want to cause..
    But once again in sorry for my sarcasm, meanness, rudeness and the respect I have no given to those older than me and to those who deserve it.

I'm more of a lurker than a poster but I have seen enough to ask this.... your girlfriend, Brooke, lost her child to cancer on Sunday and you're focused on your wrecked car and rippling water? Shouldn't you be focused on her? Isn't the funeral today?

Yes it is, and I'm giving her a ton of emotional support.. You ask her and she will tell you she knows I love her, and I'm making every effort to comfort her

By sending friend requests to every attractive women on MFP? I'm sure she appreciates that. Well, actually, she was sending and accepting friend requests an hour after her daughter's passing. Maybe she doesn't care.

Thats really fûcked up guy. Seriously need to leave it alone. Who jokes or picks at someones childs death.
    Did it ever occur to you that some people deal with things differently? Iv seen people laugh at funerals! Just because they cant handle it

My thoughts exactly

Your argument is invalid, make me a pizza (pretty please).

d9ac9e2e7461d7e3ba59a7c427206e9d.jpg
  • srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    @branflakes1980 mmm pizza
  • Nightmare0624
    Nightmare0624 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    @Radiated_JK
    This man is a freaking war hero... He's given his life as a sacrifice for his country... And well I've been rude and not given him the respect he deserves. So I want to make a public apology to him and also to anyone else I was a d bag to... From now on I'm only gonna post good and encouraging things on here... No more fights for me.. Also if you guys want me gone off this thread, I'll leave... No more rippled water I want to cause..
    But once again in sorry for my sarcasm, meanness, rudeness and the respect I have no given to those older than me and to those who deserve it.

I'm more of a lurker than a poster but I have seen enough to ask this.... your girlfriend, Brooke, lost her child to cancer on Sunday and you're focused on your wrecked car and rippling water? Shouldn't you be focused on her? Isn't the funeral today?

Yes it is, and I'm giving her a ton of emotional support.. You ask her and she will tell you she knows I love her, and I'm making every effort to comfort her

By sending friend requests to every attractive women on MFP? I'm sure she appreciates that. Well, actually, she was sending and accepting friend requests an hour after her daughter's passing. Maybe she doesn't care.

Thats really fûcked up guy. Seriously need to leave it alone. Who jokes or picks at someones childs death.
    Did it ever occur to you that some people deal with things differently? Iv seen people laugh at funerals! Just because they cant handle it

My thoughts exactly

Hahaha nah. Yesterday my salad consisted of lettuce and a chopped up apple with Italian dressing
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    @Radiated_JK

My thoughts exactly

Hahaha nah. Yesterday my salad consisted of lettuce and a chopped up apple with Italian dressing

Pizza sounds WAY better... LOL!
  • 3AAnn3
    3AAnn3 Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    3AAnn3 wrote: »
    This is part of me, does this count??? Just took it lolp2aah1mzzxya.jpg

Totally counts! And your baby is the fourth most beautiful baby on the planet!

Aw thanks ♡ I take it you've got 3? Lol I've got 2 ♡

Lol, yep. I'm biased toward my little monkeys!
  • 3AAnn3
    Options
    6g1xawrpgpiq.jpg

Not in the mood.

You talkin to me!?
  • 3AAnn3
    Options
    bw_conway wrote: »
    Just Mr. Coffee and me, bros forever...

hfu6xbe1mmq1.jpg

Hawt!
  • 3AAnn3
    Options
    brillmer87 wrote: »
    lbmt32cyf3p3.jpg

ooh oohh are we doing progress pics?

Great work! I hope I can get to that point one day.

You both look fantastic!
  • number33x
    number33x Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    on7bhzc0fj3n.jpeg

I have an idea... Everyone that ones to be liars, jerks, attention whor*s , drama queens... Go start your own forum where you can attack others or defend yourself all day. You can call it the hunger games or something along those lines. This has gotten out of control!!!

+1