Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    MikeDee_ny wrote: »
    Thanks for your cool, classy selfies

@MikeDee_ny

Are you suggesting that some of the women on here are posting selfies that are not classy? If so, what about their pics aren't classy?
  • srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Maximus wrote: »
    Me. Before I give a *kitten* in the morning. Just rolled outta bed and put my oldest on the bus to school. Waiting on the little one to nap so I can go run then take a shower

6vkwxxpo4ydl.jpg

Your hair always look like that when you "just rolled outta bed"? Complete with lipstick and makeup?

I've never worn lipstick in my life lol and have no make up on. Yes, the front of my hair looks fine. You're not seeing the rest, it's a mess. Ha

Show us

He wants to see boobs...can't blame him. Rough morning.
  • srv524
    Options

Ick, i k6ix10wmhvb3.jpg
    need a shower

Show us that, too. ;)

i1y1s8wha7lo.jpg
  • Nightmare0624
    Nightmare0624 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    srv524 wrote: »
    Me. Before I give a *kitten* in the morning. Just rolled outta bed and put my oldest on the bus to school. Waiting on the little one to nap so I can go run then take a shower

6vkwxxpo4ydl.jpg

Your hair always look like that when you "just rolled outta bed"? Complete with lipstick and makeup?

I've never worn lipstick in my life lol and have no make up on. Yes, the front of my hair looks fine. You're not seeing the rest, it's a mess. Ha

Show us

If I tried to post a photo of them, I'd get an error message saying "image too large"
  • srv524
    Options

6vkwxxpo4ydl.jpg

Show us

If I tried to post a photo of them, I'd get an error message saying "image too large"

True, I get the same error with my boob pics also
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

6vkwxxpo4ydl.jpg

Show us

Ever heard of google? Or just scroll a few pages back
  • Nightmare0624
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

6vkwxxpo4ydl.jpg

Show us

Ever heard of google? Or just scroll a few pages back

Lol.
  • _fitness4life_
    _fitness4life_ Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    k8rfofhnydm8.jpeg

Here is my morning face. Sorry had to cover it. No one wants to see that kind of nasty first thing. Poor hubby ... love really must be blind. :)
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    101lbs down from when I started this journey, still a ways to go. Need to dig up an old picture sometime to compare.

4zc2pg5ppv18.jpg
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options

Just Mr. Coffee and me, bros forever...

hfu6xbe1mmq1.jpg
  • _fitness4life_
    _fitness4life_ Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    101lbs down from when I started this journey, still a ways to go. Need to dig up an old picture sometime to compare.

4zc2pg5ppv18.jpg

Now this is what MFP is all about. Congrats and keep it up :)
  • Nightmare0624
    Options

4zc2pg5ppv18.jpg

That's awesome!! Inspiration to us all!
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I look almost crosseyed in that pic.. its harder to take selfies than I thought haha. My attempt at half a smile also did not work so well lol.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I look almost crosseyed in that pic.. its harder to take selfies than I thought haha. My attempt at half a smile also did not work so well lol.

If you want to see cross eyed I'll show you some pics.

And fabulous job on the weightloss.
  • brillmer87
    brillmer87 Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    cmfougere wrote: »
    s66fbuds6bnf.jpeg
    Game face! Dodgeball at work, don't mind if I do!

Is that a Bluejays shirt? Are you from TO?
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    MikeDee_ny wrote: »
    Thanks for your cool, classy selfies @JessicaJS23 , @kace_kay , @_Captivated_ , @That1Chick_Brit , @tonileigh820 , @Sugar_Pill

:smiley:
  • cmfougere
    cmfougere Posts: 931 Member
    Options
    brillmer87 wrote: »
    cmfougere wrote: »
    s66fbuds6bnf.jpeg
    Game face! Dodgeball at work, don't mind if I do!

Is that a Bluejays shirt? Are you from TO?

NS actually!
  • hazman81
    hazman81 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    yrbsyod9l1zb.jpg

I'm having a bad hair day.... Don't make fun! :)