Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Heeyyy!
    I'm down for some :star:
    Daily logger, open diary, low carb/keto since 11.12.18. Love to motivate/support and chat
  • nicoed06
    nicoed06 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone! Additional motivation from external places is what we all need! Please add me! Really excited to see everyone's progress! My goals is to maintain 175-180lbs while increasing my strength, endurance, and overall performance. I have been training for alittle over 3 years now. Excited to see where my potential goes!
  • mom2meg
    mom2meg Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I've been using MyFitnessPal off and on since March 2012 - seems like every March for the last 7 years I've weighed in and disappeared :)

This time, I'm here to get the weight off!

12/19/18 Starting weight: 252.5
    02/14/19 Current weight: 231.8
    Goal weight: 165

I'm currently just counting calories using MFP. I just moved and still have a ton of unpacking to do, so I really have no time for exercising yet, but I will start soon.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys!

• Dreeeeamweaver
    Dreeeeamweaver Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Friends would be nice.
  • GrumpyDumpty
    GrumpyDumpty Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Previous 1000+ day log streak. Former 100 pound loss club member. But back to a fatty. Not no more. Registered for a half marathon. And back with a bang. Chuck me an add. And motivate me again
  • xamms
    xamms Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am very active and lost 29 pounds already. 48 LBS more to go!!
  • 1ns1d3_0u7
    1ns1d3_0u7 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Definitely could use some friends to help keep me on track, and vise versa. Decided to get my eating habits under control and start going to the gym.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Mean_Spice wrote: »
    Not looking for motivation or motivating others. Not looking for accountability or interacting on your feeds or you interacting on mine. Use MFP to count calories and for entertainment in the forums. If your like minded, shoot me an invite and I may accept, then again maybe not.

So..... Did this approach get you many new friends???
  • Savagawea
    Savagawea Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Open diary, 50 days into my fitness journey and 17lbs down! I’ve noticed quite a few of my friends stopped logging in.

If you need help, accountability and a cheerleader - add me! Let’s slay those 2019 goals!
  • an0393na
    an0393na Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Yes please!
    25F Aussie looking to loose another 19kg (have lost 18kg already)
  • Gemmacarn
    Gemmacarn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes please!
  • Sourpatchhq
    Sourpatchhq Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need motivation!!!down 32lbs
  • time4thebell
    time4thebell Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Newbie here - wanting to add friends for motivation!
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I need to make an effort to be involved in the community aspect of this site again.... maybe new friends will help!! feel free to add me. have a 1400 some day streak going and log in every day. just need to get back to being more supportive and also need more support right now in my life :)
  • haleyhale86
    haleyhale86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Can people add me :)
  • ricolamar1027
    ricolamar1027 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Looking for more friends to help motivate.
  • Mizticangl74
    Mizticangl74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to group. Looking for some friends and motivational support.
  • mabelsdaddy
    mabelsdaddy Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    add me! I could use more accountability!
  • DFTNicki
    DFTNicki Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I've just come back to get at it again. Down 6lbs in 9 days!! Looking for friends as always!!
  • betterthanyesterday69
    Options
    add me please!