Replies

• auzfest1
    auzfest1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    add me people
  • sarahcairns79
    sarahcairns79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Oh would love to make new friends to keep me motivated so if anyone wants to add me feel free
  • PettyP7593
    PettyP7593 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’m new to this and could use some friends to help keep me on track and for motivation. Feel free to add me.
  • Brad_k24
    Brad_k24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Back to tracking again! Here we go. I’d love some friends. Add me!
  • AQM23
    AQM23 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi all lots of Amazing messages! After a difficult break up I am back to get on track on the weight stuff:) Looking for accountability, support and of course the usual 😃 Please add generously!!!
  • AQM23
    AQM23 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Also forgot to ask, any Londoners here who would be up for pairing up exercise buddy please holla at me 😅😁
  • Zaxa2021
    Zaxa2021 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Everyone, please feel free to add me!

34 years old female.
    SAHM to 2 toddlers.
    Trying to lose about 20 more pounds.
    Run 4-6x/week.
    Need to do better at logging food.
  • mazengharz
    mazengharz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I welcome new friends too!
  • ChunkyBoySlim
    ChunkyBoySlim Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey Zach! I’m ChunkyBoySlim, on a mission to drop those extra 25lbs and reignite my fitness journey. Let’s connect and motivate each other! 💪🔥

To all MFP members seeking motivation and inspiration, add me as a friend. Let’s build an unstoppable community and support each other on this incredible fitness journey! Drop a comment if you’d like others to add you too. Together, we’ll reach our goals! 💥🙌

Also, let’s connect on Instagram at @ChunkyBoySlim for a peek into my real-life journey, behind-the-scenes moments, and even more fitness inspiration! Get ready for some fun and authentic content!

#MotivationMatters #InspirationalCommunity #FitnessJourney

Sending you a friend request, Zach.
  • Sugartown2
    Sugartown2 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Also forgot to ask, any Londoners here who would be up for pairing up exercise buddy please holla at me 😅😁

With (American) Independence Day around the corner, I always wondered...what do people call the American Revolution?
  • jeremiev1009
    jeremiev1009 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, here to keep motivated and make friends
  • gooniesneversaydie71516
    Options
    Been on here for a couple of months now. Hit my first weight goal yesterday. Open to sharing ideas and accomplishments with the community. Add if you like.
  • vyentil
    vyentil Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! 👋

I'm on a weight loss journey from 245 lbs to 165 lbs. Currently, I'm at 229 lbs, and I've been diligently counting calories for almost 75 days. I'm committed to regular workouts and making progress towards my goal. If you're interested in fitness and weight loss, follow me for updates and support on this incredible journey.
  • DreamCatcherStud
    DreamCatcherStud Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yep sounds good 😀🏋🏻‍♀️
  • cliffyisgonnaloseit
    cliffyisgonnaloseit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ahoy young paladins! Clifford here, Canadian comedian residing in Ontario's Feel Good Town, running a comedy company and now taking on this weight I've been lugging around. I'm a massive fan of Survivor, into psychedelics, obsessed with education & gamification and I love standup comedy more than anything. I'm a dad. I'm a dude. I'm an A+ dinner guest. Feel free to add me, say hey, and let me know how I can root on your goals!
  • Raven_Mo
    Raven_Mo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! It's been a couple months now since I started to lose weight, at the moment I lost 13kg (is around 28lbs). I decided to take this more seriously and really take notes of what I eat. I used the site before and I had good results, so I decided to create this profile and start fresh! Feel free to add me, it's always great to meet new people! :)
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    Been on here for a couple of months now. Hit my first weight goal yesterday. Open to sharing ideas and accomplishments with the community. Add if you like.

Always room for a fellow Goonie.
  • samanthassims
    samanthassims Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Been up and down in my journey and always looking to connect with people on the same journey as me. Please feel free to connect!
  • BayBlue22
    BayBlue22 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    The journey can be easier with friends