Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• Pete____
    Pete____ Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all back again. After a few long months. Well add me if you like. If not. It's all good. Life will go on!!!! Ha ha.
    Have a great day and let's hit our goals!!!!!
  • 6bnb727qxj
    6bnb727qxj Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Always looking for friends!!
  • thetypicalpalo
    thetypicalpalo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yeah feel free to add me. Looking for friends too!
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Always here for support.
  • danielpritchett03
    danielpritchett03 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have no friends on here will someone add me?
  • mknuno79
    mknuno79 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Miguel, I'm not new to myfitnesspal, I come and go. If I'm not wrong since 2014, I've lost a few pounds and gained a few back he he. I'm not very constant, but I try and as far as.... I've managed to lose several pounds, which is the point.

But now for health reasons I needed to lose weight. I got Covid like many. I was in a coma for 2 months and 10 months in the hospital. I'm alive thank God! The recovery is slow, but advancing.

The problem is that it left neuropathy in my feet. I am undergoing treatment, but I need to reach my correct weight, not only for my health, but also to be able to move with less difficulty.
    So this time I'll try be more constant...

Greetings!
  • mknuno79
    mknuno79 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Miguel, I'm not new to myfitnesspal, I come and go. If I'm not wrong since 2014, I've lost a few pounds and gained a few back he he. I'm not very constant, but I try and as far as.... I've managed to lose several pounds, which is the point.

But now for health reasons I needed to lose weight. I got Covid like many. I was in a coma for 2 months and 10 months in the hospital. I'm alive thank God! The recovery is slow, but advancing.

The problem is that it left neuropathy in my feet. I am undergoing treatment, but I need to reach my correct weight, not only for my health, but also to be able to move with less difficulty.
    So this time I'll try be more constant...

Greetings!
  • realferz
    realferz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Would love to have friends and support one another … hit me up 😀
  • Marcy2890
    Marcy2890 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I’ve been here before years ago but decided to start a new account. I’m Marcy, feel free to add me always looking for people to help support and chat with 🙂
  • Hanhan2020
    Hanhan2020 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me as I have 0 friends currently 🤣
  • OGJake12
    OGJake12 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Accepting applications for new friends. Working on cutting right now so losing weight while maintaining muscle.
  • rudyarroyo001
    rudyarroyo001 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Let’s go! I’m pushing back my good habits, I sure would like help
  • donnabrom43
    donnabrom43 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please anyone feel free to add me only joined yesterday and I have no idea how to send a friend request
  • NilDC
    NilDC Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i wouldnt say no to some motivation and followers!
  • dsypher001
    dsypher001 Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Hello all!
    Let the motivation begin! Please feel free to add me B)
  • tywashere8
    tywashere8 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I need followers to keep me motivated lol, if no one can see my journey I won't feel guilty about quitting 😅
  • pricanma5830
    pricanma5830 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started back with MFP. Looking for friends to motivate 💪
  • Ruben_244
    Ruben_244 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! I could use some friends to interact with 🤙
  • EricExtreme
    EricExtreme Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    ADD ME !!! :)
  • MissGeorgiaPeachy
    MissGeorgiaPeachy Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends. I am 44 years old, married for almost 4 years and we have 3 dogs: a Jack Russell Terrier, a Cane Corso and a Beagle Mix. I started back on this journey on April 26th of this year and am down 41lbs. I won't lie and say it's all been lost naturally because I started on Wegovy and was then switched to Saxenda. I also take Acarbose and Metformin. Just looking for some encouraging friends. :)