Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• Caeli11
    Caeli11 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Fell off the wagon for a while, back on for almost a month but all my previous friends are inactive. So feel free to add me!
  • AM_1974
    AM_1974 Posts: 38 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    49 year-old from the UK. Put weight on via stress eating during the pandemic (and the stress did not subside after coming out the other side of the pandemic) and suffering from diverticular disease.

Looking to get back to shape I was in in my profile pic (from my early 40s)

Feel free to add me.....after the current scheduled maintenance, of course!
  • krsnow3849
    krsnow3849 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more friends on this journey! Add me!

I'm Keeli. I just had an adorable baby boy about a week ago. I'm currently at the highest weight I've been because of the pregnancy weight I gained. I'm ready to start chipping away and get healthy for me and my family! I can't work out for a few more weeks still but we are focusing on nutrition until I can!
  • LemonLizard
    LemonLizard Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm Liz, feel free to add me! Just hit a 40 day streak, and I'm feeling motivated to keep at it!

I lost 50 lbs back in 2016 or so and kept it off until 2021. Since 2021, though, I've gained it all back and then some, so I'm restarting from the beginning and am hoping to reach my goal weight by end of 2024. SW: 205 | CW: 186.2 | GW: 120. Let's get healthy! 🏃 ⛹️‍♀️🤸‍♀️ ✔
  • mikerommfp
    mikerommfp Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I’m back!! And would love more friends to communicate with and motivate each other. Please add me! ☺️
  • koolydascope
    koolydascope Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Hi! My nickname is Hotshot. I'm trying to get toned and strong to the core so I can keep up with my grandkids and feel confident in a bikini. On top of that I really want to prove to myself I can be consistent and get my goals accomplished.
    I love being positive and trying to inspire others to be the best version of themselves.
  • tera9149
    tera9149 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, new here and would love some friends to go on this journey with me. About two years ago I lost 70lbs and I've put almost 30 of it back on. I'm trying to get the hang of this app and for the life of me I can't figure out how to add someone on here as a friend...help lol.
  • droothompson
    droothompson Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I mean.. who can't use more friends?
  • Orthia_
    Orthia_ Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Started a week ago and still looking for motivation! Add me if you'd like
  • Xeuin
    Xeuin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Let’s do this together! Feel free to add me!
  • Livin_At_The_Gym
    Livin_At_The_Gym Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I was on MFP back in 2014 and returned last year. Managed to lose 98 lbs in that time through diet and now that my health has been restored I’m looking to lose some more while adding cardio and weightlifting and want to get a good group of motivated people on this next step towards my fitness goals. I already lucked out and managed to get a small group of people who fit that description but if you are looking for the same and we haven’t connected yet feel free to hit me up. I am active on here throughout the day (most days) but always log on at some point. Hope to hear from you!

Be well,
    Jamie

Added a before and after pic so you can see where I’m coming from (350.1 pounds) and where I’m at (252 pounds and still going strong)

79lni4njwk3j.jpeg
    iyahkibkxjxr.jpeg
  • SaraRN2
    SaraRN2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Anyone feel free to add me. I love a little extra motivation 😌
  • SaraRN2
    SaraRN2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How do you add people as friends?
  • melissaaridgeway
    melissaaridgeway Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Looking for some more friends. I had to take a break a couple months back but I'm here again and ready to be healthy again. Add me!
  • AM_1974
    Options
    49 year-old from the UK looking to keep my body in good nick as I get older. Feel free to add me!
  • ItsMeAnna3
    ItsMeAnna3 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I had to cancel apps linked to my email address because it got hacked so back again with a new account.. can't find any of my old friends but if you recognise me send a FR :) Anna from AU
  • AM_1974
    Options
    You can never have too many friends when it comes to support on here!
  • dblirondog
    dblirondog Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I love to workout and I love the community here. Boom! There ya have it..... that's my speil. We can be friends.
  • tanzaniaclark17
    Options
    I'm new here! Would love support! New friends are welcome!!!