Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• BirdyBee41
    BirdyBee41 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new and currently don't have any friends on here. I'm happy for people to add me. I don't know how to add people (I'll see if I can figure it out)
  • Kimdeacon1803
    Kimdeacon1803 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi. I’m Kim, I’m 44 from the UK. I have about 85 pounds to lose and I’m finding it a bit lonely here this time round! I’d love to share diaries. I absolutely love seeing what people from other countries eat! xx
  • AM_1974
    AM_1974 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    49 from the UK, looking to get back to how I was in my early 40s after pandemic stress-eating weight gain and struggling with diverticular disease. Feel free to add me!
  • hayleyriding155
    Options
    Hello I’m Hayley. Let’s lose weight together!
  • tabfjo
    tabfjo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • Miss_A86
    Miss_A86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have more friends. My goal is to drop about 30 pounds. I was successful on here years ago but put it back on. I'm ready to lose it again! Feel free to join me 🙂
  • MacLowCarbing
    MacLowCarbing Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I could use more buddies.

Me: 54, female, highest weight known 374, current weight about 295, low carb/high fat diet, reversing diabetes, working with phys. therapist to improve mobility issues, wanting to get healthier, love to cook, bargain shop, & garden.

You: anyone who's friendly. I don't care, I'm very easy-going.

• shawnaleigh210
    shawnaleigh210 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I would love to have some more fitness buddies! Feel free to add me! ;)
  • Nichole_AZ
    Nichole_AZ Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Friends are great! I like those! Getting back to focusing on my health after some mental health and personal life crises. We got this!
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    black_jay wrote: »
    Looking for a group of guys that are trying to lose weight. Need an accountability group

You should have the invite. Let's go!
  • dsneedjones
    dsneedjones Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new looking for motivation to get in shape because I a new mom, new wife and want to be healthier overall.
  • Sugartown2
    Sugartown2 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Okay, I have been coasting for the past month or two and need to start getting motivated..especially with my doctor appointments coming up. Feel free to send me an invite for motivation and LOLs.
  • bionic_blonde
    bionic_blonde Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    🤩 this is my second day. I could use a friend.
  • AM_1974
    AM_1974 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends on my fitness journey!
  • Nichole_AZ
    Nichole_AZ Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Let's be friends!
  • MattAttk2414
    MattAttk2414 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me 😊😊
  • 3tansunnee
    3tansunnee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I’m new here. Would love to have some friends to enjoy this journey with. Please reach out if your goal is to lose weight, exercise more, and lead a healthier lifestyle.
  • Quattroneja2676
    Options
    Feel free to add me and interact with me..I need to get back into this. Looking for people who are active on their newsfeed to make this app a little more interesting
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    Add me, looking for some more friends.
    How is your progress going? Lifting? Improving you nutrition?
  • Carbie_boy
    Carbie_boy Posts: 2 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Hyai - strict lifter with 0 cardio lol. looking to add 20 pounds. On a Bulk journey