Do you send friend requests based on profile pics?

Options
Josh5957
Josh5957 Posts: 120
Do you? be honest.:wink:

Replies

• hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    No.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Only to hot ladies...sorry.
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Sometimes...I requested one of my friends because he had this awesome hump day picture. I knew I'd like his sense of humor :smile:
  • dreamingofhealthy
    dreamingofhealthy Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Not strictly! But several on my FL were based solely on the person's pic! I Love a little wall candy from time to time! Don't get me wrong some on my list are truly amazing stories!

What about you???
  • Josh5957
    Options
    YES! Exactly!
  • Wuggums
    Wuggums Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Yes, but not for eye candy purposes. I'm a geek - I sent a FR to someone because they had a cool name and a dragon as their profile picture. Sent another to a pirate because of his picture, name and the quote on his profile.
  • Josh5957
    Options
    Yeah, basically the same reason
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    I did for one, because he looks like Justin Furstenfeld. I thought that was cool. :blushing:
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I don't really send out friend requests often but I might be guilty of this at least once or twice
  • PauliePCC
    PauliePCC Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    nope.
  • FATJAKE5
    FATJAKE5 Posts: 162
    Options
    No
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,303 Member
    Options
    worst thing is if their other pics are private but after you are friends, you find them blech. then you're stuck. i sent the admins an email to complain. they havent got back to me.
  • Winston1717
    Winston1717 Posts: 184
    Options
    Yes, but not for eye candy purposes. I'm a geek - I sent a FR to someone because they had a cool name and a dragon as their profile picture. Sent another to a pirate because of his picture, name and the quote on his profile.

Gotta love the honesty!!
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    worst thing is if their other pics are private but after you are friends, you find them blech. then you're stuck. i sent the admins an email to complain. they havent got back to me.

I just delete 'em in cases like this... Oh wait, I don't friend people...
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options

Heartless, will you be my baby daddy? :love:
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    No, I dont send FRs at all, if someone wants to be my friend they have to fill out the proper forms and I will get back to them in 2-3 business days
  • NormInv
    Options

child support is teh evil!
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Yepp, sure do. If their profile is private, anyway. A good picture might draw me in but if you're a nutter on your profile I just admire the looks.

This method leads to a pretty sexy friends list. I don't think I have one single unattractive dude on my list.
  • NormInv
    Options
    No, I dont send FRs at all

so what do you send? nekkid pics?
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options

child support is teh evil!

I don't want money...I make my own....I just want sex.