Do you send friend requests based on profile pics?

Options

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I only accept them if they are hot.
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Now that you cant tell how old they are, this whole thing sucks even more.

Age is only a number

weight too is a number, lest you forget.

its all relative
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Guilty:embarassed:
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    No, I dont send FRs at all, if someone wants to be my friend they have to fill out the proper forms and I will get back to them in 2-3 business days

lmao!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • bunny1006
    bunny1006 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    No. I send friend requests to people who are like me in some way...into yoga, similar age and so on.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Honestly? I have sent FRs to women and to men based on their profile pics because I could tell by looking at them that they were doing something right with their training and diet. I have never sent a FR to anyone on the basis of them being attractive and me wanting to creep. That is not to say I don't creep on the many highly sexy men on my FL. But it's not why I sent them a FR or accepted their FR.
  • Josh5957
    Josh5957 Posts: 120
    Options
    Guilty:embarassed:

you arent shy...lol
  • whierd
    Options
    Honestly? I have sent FRs to women and to men based on their profile pics because I could tell by looking at them that they were doing something right with their training and diet. I have never sent a FR to anyone on the basis of them being attractive and me wanting to creep. That is not to say I don't creep on the many highly sexy men on my FL. But it's not why I sent them a FR or accepted their FR.

hi
  • Josh5957
    Options

right....lol
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    worst thing is if their other pics are private but after you are friends, you find them blech. then you're stuck. i sent the admins an email to complain. they havent got back to me.
    I'm sorry my other pics were a disappointment. But I thought everyone wanted to see pictures of my kitty.
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    I accept FR's on their ability to make me an excellent sammich and how quickly they bring me my next beer.
  • whierd
    Options
    worst thing is if their other pics are private but after you are friends, you find them blech. then you're stuck. i sent the admins an email to complain. they havent got back to me.
    I'm sorry my other pics were a disappointment. But I thought everyone wanted to see pictures of my kitty.

I accepted you for showing your kitty.
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    In cases where profile is viewable by their friends only... what else are you going off of other than profile pix. I like to find some common interest before sending fr or receiving one
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options

I love that your kitty has that fighting spirit! That's how all kitties should be.
  • Josh5957
    Options
    I accept FR's on their ability to make me an excellent sammich and how quickly they bring me my next beer.

That is girlfriend material!
  • Josh5957
    Options

I love that your kitty has that fighting spirit! That's how all kitties should be.

POST ALL KITTIES!! :drinker:
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of pictures of hot chicks on the internet. I don't need to see them in my FL that badly. Though it doesn't hurt that there are some.

I really don't care for most of the crap people have to say. Most people spend so much time talking or typing stuff that's just completely useless and pointless and I just have zero interest in it. The people that make it onto my FL are the ones who actually say things worth hearing or keep silent enough that their ramblings don't bother me too much.

There aren't many people actually worth interacting with.

Yeah I'm kind of a misanthrope. I don't really like people lol
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    In cases where profile is viewable by their friends only... what else are you going off of other than profile pix. I like to find some common interest before sending fr or receiving one

Forum posts and request message.
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Lifting_Knitter Posts: 1,025
    Options
    No, I base it on what their training or eating is like. I rarely send them out though.