Cigarette/smoking debate

Options

Replies

• RodHudson1229
    RodHudson1229 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Smoking is one thing a person has control over that will at some point most likely cause a disease that will end your life.

Enough said...
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    GermanG6 wrote: »
    Gotta say that if you wanna some cigs go for it, if not do you man. Life's too short to not be happy and if smoking 14-15 packs a week does it for you then who am I to tell you how to live your life. I'm not an avid smoker but sometime I'm just like "damn i really wanna cig right now" it's all about finding happiness man. Sometimes I'll smoke a little dope , take the edge off, not too sure if that's unhealthy or not but it makes me happy. Do you brother, find yourself and make the most out of this game we call life.

A great outlook to have for our short short time here on the pale blue dot we call Earth. We are so small in comaprison of the universe that you could say its rather insignificant. Thanks for sharing :)

yea man i like to play chicken with VIA rail as often as possible you know it really zens me out
    ahh life is too short man gotta have some fun while you can eh bro?

What is a VIA rail and how do you play chicken? Is the prize a chicken... or a truckload of chickens (I could so go for a good truckload of chickens... just saying).

via rail is trains you know trains they are on tracks and take people and things places

and playing chicken is standing on the tracks or parking your car on the tracks while one is coming & trying to get away fast enough to not die

how do people not know this
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    theres a debate?
  • ryantrimble12
    ryantrimble12 Posts: 49 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    asexual troll reproduction? Seems like fitness_derek has budded into GermanG6, arfruin, and bradnewton0318 (seeing as how all of their profiles have about the same 6 friends and low post history)...impressive
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    0/10

5881861191_90de8b5bc9.jpg
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    asexual troll reproduction? Seems like fitness_derek has budded into GermanG6, arfruin, and bradnewton0318 (seeing as how all of their profiles have about the same 6 friends and low post history)...impressive

investigators_o_203654.jpg
  • jacobmordhorst
    jacobmordhorst Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I don't think we should tell this man what to spend his money on. Statistically, the majority of the good 'ol USA is obese so I'd be willing to guess that a lot of you condoing smoking are just as unhealthy. I don't condone cig smoking, but might as well let this dude do whatever he wants

• T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    GermanG6 wrote: »
    Gotta say that if you wanna some cigs go for it, if not do you man. Life's too short to not be happy and if smoking 14-15 packs a week does it for you then who am I to tell you how to live your life. I'm not an avid smoker but sometime I'm just like "damn i really wanna cig right now" it's all about finding happiness man. Sometimes I'll smoke a little dope , take the edge off, not too sure if that's unhealthy or not but it makes me happy. Do you brother, find yourself and make the most out of this game we call life.

A great outlook to have for our short short time here on the pale blue dot we call Earth. We are so small in comaprison of the universe that you could say its rather insignificant. Thanks for sharing :)

yea man i like to play chicken with VIA rail as often as possible you know it really zens me out
    ahh life is too short man gotta have some fun while you can eh bro?

What is a VIA rail and how do you play chicken? Is the prize a chicken... or a truckload of chickens (I could so go for a good truckload of chickens... just saying).

via rail is trains you know trains they are on tracks and take people and things places

and playing chicken is standing on the tracks or parking your car on the tracks while one is coming & trying to get away fast enough to not die

how do people not know this

I've heard of trains, just not a VIA rail. And I guess I've just never heard about the game of chicken.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    My great gramps smoked for 65 years and is still kicking strong, he's be 96 this august whats your point? I didnt come here to be harassed just wanted a fair & balanced discussion not a very open mind community i see

There isn't much fair or balanced about smoking - it kills (case closed)

You can say that and I know its "common knowledge" but honestly if you really look into it the research is pretty limited and definitely not conclusive my gramps would be the first to tell you that. Anyways to change the topic what do you guys like to do for fun

what planet do you live on?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    how do you delete unwanted comments on ur thread

Keep trolling and your thread will get shut down
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options

Flag your first post as abuse and then choose: "This is my post and I want to delete it"
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    It's not "ur" thread, it's Myfitnesspal's. Perhaps you could start "ur" own site and moderate posts as you wish.

• cwolfman13
    Options
    my 5 year old has more brains than this guy...
  • cwolfman13
    Options
    Let's keep it civil here please ^

i071z.jpg
This discussion has been closed.