Myfitnesspal

Message Boards General Health, Fitness and Diet
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Things I had to unlearn about losing weight

14567810»

Replies

• Wtn_GurlWtn_Gurl Member Posts: 396 Member Member Posts: 396 Member
    How about this - "I am going to have a cheat meal" should really say "I am going to go over my macros today" that way it wont make you want to give up or cause yourself too much stress when you choose to treat yourself.
  • nikkichenlongnikkichenlong Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    Yes, yes for the first. I eat muffins I bake myself and can still lose weight - as long as I keep the overall calorie under 1200.
  • JillianRumrillJillianRumrill Member, Premium Posts: 337 Member Member, Premium Posts: 337 Member
    When I was younger I honestly thought in order to lose weight one would have to starve themselves. It's because I didn't understand proper nutrition back then. Now I know you CAN eat, and you can eat a LOT- just make sure it's lots of the right stuff!
    edited November 2017
  • sksk1026sksk1026 Member Posts: 210 Member Member Posts: 210 Member
    Great post! Thank-you.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEldRuNaRoUnDaFiEld Member Posts: 5,876 Member Member Posts: 5,876 Member
    This needs a bump
  • ihaveafreshstarteverydayihaveafreshstarteveryday Member Posts: 12 Member Member Posts: 12 Member
    Great information
  • Go_DeskerciseGo_Deskercise Member Posts: 1,539 Member Member Posts: 1,539 Member
    Definitely deserves a bump :)
  • dgread53dgread53 Member, Premium Posts: 9 Member Member, Premium Posts: 9 Member
    This is a really good post, thank you!