Options

Replies

• tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    plo4u wrote: »
    Why are you guys trying to derail the thread with talk of hoodoo, wine, and influenza? OP is trying to get good information about cleansing and I, for one, am trying to help him! If you can't stay on topic, why don't you just move on?!

I've never done a cleanse but would be interested in trying one. I seem to have plateaued and it's frustrating. Maybe a cleanse would give me a boost. What cleanse did you come up with tincan?

Did you happen to read the earlier posts in this thread, or this particularly helpful one?

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1159755/looking-for-a-detox-cleanse/p1

Stop it. She's asking a valid question. @plo4u, I can help you out. My thread is designed to maximize the glucose levels in your bloodstream to get rid of that lethargic feeling that we all feel from time to time. It's similar to the way the juice and shake cleanses work (fruits and vegetables have tons of monoglucosaccarides that help scrub the toxins out of your digestive system), but it has a couple added benefits:
    1. It's way cheaper. Studies have shown that the average 3-day juice cleanse can cost upwards of $750 when done properly. That's a lot of dough. My cleanse costs less than a fraction of that.
    2. Less waste. Juice cleanses leave behind gobs of sticky, messy fiber. Studies show that Americans are sending 36.79 kilotons of fruit and vegetable pulp into sewage lines and landfills every year. My cleanse ingredients are packaged in recyclable containers and leave no actual food residue*.
    3. Guaranteed results. Juice cleanses make a lot of ridiculous claims that they never seem to back up. My cleanse is guaranteed to deliver that jolt of energy that we all crave starting on the very first day.

Let me know if you want any more details and I'll be happy to share my knowledge and experience.
  • tincanonastring
    Options
    Don't listen to any of these clowns. The chilli dog cleanse is where it's at. Works well with an 8,500 calorie per day diet.

http://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/purify-your-system-with-the-seven-day-chili-dog-cleanse

Only way to cleanse yo.

Don't be ridiculous. There are no monoglucosaccarides in a chili dog. How could it scrub anything?
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Now I want peeps.

5f44eziru34d.jpg
  • tincanonastring
    Options
    Now I want peeps.

5f44eziru34d.jpg

*breakscharacter*

Are...are those legit minion peeps?

take-my-money.gif
  • belleamore1234
    belleamore1234 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Don't listen to any of these clowns. The chilli dog cleanse is where it's at. Works well with an 8,500 calorie per day diet.

http://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/purify-your-system-with-the-seven-day-chili-dog-cleanse

Only way to cleanse yo.

Don't be ridiculous. There are no monoglucosaccarides in a chili dog. How could it scrub anything?

It seems sarcasm is completely lost on some zzzzzzzz
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options

Only way to cleanse yo.

It certainly is...

• FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options

Only way to cleanse yo.

hmmmmmm
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    weekend cleanse...

h74D2091D[img][/img]
  • plo4u
    plo4u Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow. Didn't know I couldn't ask a question. These forums are to discuss and provide support to one another not bring people down for being curious and asking questions. We are all here because of weight loss struggles and many of us have tried multiple ways to lose weight. I was curious about a new avenue I hadn't tried. I didn't realize I was going to get myself and @tincanonastring ridiculed for it. How sad.
  • tincanonastring
    Options
    Wow. Didn't know I couldn't ask a question. These forums are to discuss and provide support to one another not bring people down for being curious and asking questions. We are all here because of weight loss struggles and many of us have tried multiple ways to lose weight. I was curious about a new avenue I hadn't tried. I didn't realize I was going to get myself and @tincanonastring ridiculed for it. How sad.

Don't worry, @plo4u, haterade isn't part of the cleanse, so we'll be alright!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options

Home
    Recent Discussions
    My Discussions
    Search

....and I think @tincanonastring is going to be fine...

....also...don't take things so seriously...relax...it's ok to lighten up a little and have some fun...really, it is.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options

We aren't ridiculing either of you. Especially not @tincanonastring.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    Options
    Poor @tincanonastring is always catching flack. They're just jealous because the Hatorade cleans isn't working out for them.
  • belleamore1234
    belleamore1234 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Me either lol
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    Options

Don't worry, @plo4u, haterade isn't part of the cleanse, so we'll be alright!

Crap. Beat me to it.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Poor @tincanonastring is always catching flack. They're just jealous because the Hatorade cleans isn't working out for them.

He's really getting roasted.

ku7vgjtbnmrn.jpg