3 Day Juice Cleanse.

Options

Replies

• auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    Good luck, brother! I had a ton of success recently with a cleanse I designed myself. Let me know if you're interested!

I would do ANYTHING this man says. He is a pro among pros.

He is well respected among his peeps.

BAHAHAHA!
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    I like where this thread has gone.
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    a thread among threads
  • belleamore1234
    belleamore1234 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    draznyth wrote: »
    Good luck, brother! I had a ton of success recently with a cleanse I designed myself. Let me know if you're interested!

a man among men

A beard among beards.
    Know who else had beards? Old Testament prophets. Enough said.
    Pmsl
  • tincanonastring
    Options

For what?

Various and sundry tips on reducing toxins in the blood and cleansing your chakras.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options

For what?

Various and sundry tips on reducing toxins in the blood and cleansing your chakras.

I just washed my chakras and they smell fresh like a summers eve.
  • tincanonastring
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »

For what?

You forgot to put quotes around "chakras" and I am compelled to inform you that this is not an approved use of the The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM).
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »

For what?

You forgot to put quotes around "chakras" and I am compelled to inform you that this is not an approved use of the The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM).

NOT SUPPORTIVE !! :angry:
  • rjmudlax13
    rjmudlax13 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I do the Guinness cleanse every Saturday. Cleans me right out. By mid day Sunday, I am squeaky clean!
  • belleamore1234
    Options
    My boyfriend cleans my chakras for me I'm all set
  • plo4u
    plo4u Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Why are you guys trying to derail the thread with talk of hoodoo, wine, and influenza? OP is trying to get good information about cleansing and I, for one, am trying to help him! If you can't stay on topic, why don't you just move on?!

I've never done a cleanse but would be interested in trying one. I seem to have plateaued and it's frustrating. Maybe a cleanse would give me a boost. What cleanse did you come up with tincan?
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    plo4u wrote: »
    Why are you guys trying to derail the thread with talk of hoodoo, wine, and influenza? OP is trying to get good information about cleansing and I, for one, am trying to help him! If you can't stay on topic, why don't you just move on?!

I've never done a cleanse but would be interested in trying one. I seem to have plateaued and it's frustrating. Maybe a cleanse would give me a boost. What cleanse did you come up with tincan?

...Oh, my.
  • belleamore1234
    Options

Chiiiiiiiiiiillllllll
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options

Did you happen to read the earlier posts in this thread, or this particularly helpful one?

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1159755/looking-for-a-detox-cleanse/p1
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options

@tincanonastring now's your chance!!

Hahaha.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    *waits with bated breath*
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,771 Member
    Options

I bet tincan is wishing MFP let people have footers with quotes on the boards.