3 Day Juice Cleanse.

Options
Went white water rafting in Maine over the weekend and ended up gainin a few pounds back. Decided to try a three day juice cleanse. Wish me luck haha.

Replies

• tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Good luck, brother! I had a ton of success recently with a cleanse I designed myself. Let me know if you're interested!
  • terricherry2
    terricherry2 Posts: 222 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Run, quickly, before anyone sees you.

Edit: Too late. Good luck.
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    no.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Good luck, brother! I had a ton of success recently with a cleanse I designed myself. Let me know if you're interested!

I can vouch for his cleanse!
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options

Wondering how many flags you'll get for this, can man. <grin>

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Did you liver and kidneys shut down when you were in Maine? IF yes, I would suggest a dr, rather than a cleanse. If no, then a cleanse is totally unnecessary.
  • Whittedo
    Whittedo Posts: 352 Member
    Options
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Stock up on toilet paper and reading materials....

• ManiacalLaugh
    ManiacalLaugh Posts: 1,048 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Were you doing a lot of physical work on this trip? Was it hot? Humid? Did you eat some salty snacks? It's water weight. A cleanse will only work because you're literally excreting said water at an unhealthy rate.

For you to have gained 5lbs of fat you would've had to have eaten 3,500 calories (which is 1 lb of fat) x 5 (how many lbs you said you gained) + however much you burn at maintenance naturally (multiplied for two days).

For someone who burns around 2,000 calories in a day, this equals 21,500 calories.
    (3500 x 5) + (2000 x 2) = 21,500.

If you worked out at all (which I'm positive you did some serious burning if you were rafting), you'd have to add those calories to the total above.

Did you eat 21,500 or more calories this weekend? No? Then it's water. Do your body and your toilet a favor and let it come off naturally. It'll take about a week or so before 5lbs is totally gone.

The only cleansing tool you need for this to work: Plenty of water
  • tincanonastring
    Options
    Were you doing a lot of physical work on this trip? Was it hot? Humid? Did you eat some salty snacks? It's water weight. A cleanse will only work because you're literally excreting said water at an unhealthy rate.

For you to have gained 5lbs of fat you would've had to have eaten 3,500 calories (which is 1 lb of fat) x 5 (how many lbs you said you gained) + however much you burn at maintenance naturally (multiplied for two days).

For someone who burns around 2,000 calories in a day, this equals 21,500 calories.
    (3500 x 5) + (2000 x 2) = 21,500.

If you worked out at all (which I'm positive you did some serious burning if you were rafting), you'd have to add those calories to the total above.

Did you eat 21,500 or more calories this weekend? No? Then it's water. Do your body and your toilet a favor and let it come off naturally. It'll take about a week or so before 5lbs is totally gone.

The only cleansing tool you need for this to work: Plenty of water

Lies. You don't know anything. OP, for real. Don't let these naysayers get you down. Stick to your plan, but let me know if it doesn't work quite right and I'll give you a recipe for a 10 day cleanse that is guaranteed.
  • AlisonH729
    AlisonH729 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
  • tincanonastring
    Options
    AlisonH729 wrote: »
    1uw0jscy7d78.jpg

What?
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    *does a popcorn cleanse*
  • tincanonastring
    Options
    *does a popcorn cleanse*

Don't be silly. That would never work!
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    *does a popcorn cleanse*

sfyc65zd2pxg.jpg
  • AlisonH729
    AlisonH729 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    @tincanonastring That was not directed at you my good Sir!

peeps-01-435x580_zps5c409013.jpg
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    You

Wondering how many flags you'll get for this, can man. <grin>

You got one! You got one! (And it wasn't me. ;) )
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    I still vouch for the 3"F" cleanse. Make sure you get enough Fat, Fiber, and Fluids and let your body cleanse itself.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Have fun. :)