3 Day Juice Cleanse.

Options

Replies

• PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    I might have to stop following. My coworker keeps asking what I'm laughing about, and there's just no way to explain...this.
  • IndigoSpider
    IndigoSpider Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I think I dropped 10 lbs from laughter! That's possible, right? Or did @tincanonastring cleanse work by osmosis? I do have a question about this cleanse, how fresh do they need to be? I have some leftovers from Easter, will it still work?
  • belleamore1234
    belleamore1234 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I think I dropped 10 lbs from laughter! That's possible, right? Or did @tincanonastring cleanse work by osmosis? I do have a question about this cleanse, how fresh do they need to be? I have some leftovers from Easter, will it still work?

These comments are killing me
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I wonder if OP will come back.
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »

Someone's gonna have to call the local authorities to do a welfare check. He may be stuck to his toilet.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    I might have to stop following. My coworker keeps asking what I'm laughing about, and there's just no way to explain...this.

There's absolutely no way to describe the forums in general, haha.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Oh my god. My sides. I am literally dying.
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    Why do you have to wash your juice at all, let alone for 3 days?
    And how do you wash juice anyway?? :confused:
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    MKEgal wrote: »
    Why do you have to wash your juice at all, let alone for 3 days?
    And how do you wash juice anyway?? :confused:

Four pages and someone finally asks the questions that need answered
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    tinman wrote:
    Why are you guys trying to derail the thread with talk of hoodoo, wine, and influenza?
    OP is trying to get good information about cleansing and I, for one, am trying to help him! If
    you can't stay on topic, why don't you just move on?!
    These jokers are clearly not the supportive people MFP tries to engender within the forums. I hope you get the information you need.
    He has gotten the information he needs:
    'cleansing' is unnecessary, unless you're talking about washing your fruit, veggies, & hands before eating.

From page one:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1159755/looking-for-a-detox-cleanse/p1

tips on reducing toxins in the blood and cleansing your chakras
    To reduce toxins in your blood, keep your liver, kidneys, lungs, skin, & colon working.
    To do that, eat real food (mostly natural/whole), drink plenty of water.

To 'cleanse your chakras'?? Well, how do you wash something that doesn't exist?
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    tinman wrote:
    Why are you guys trying to derail the thread with talk of hoodoo, wine, and influenza?
    OP is trying to get good information about cleansing and I, for one, am trying to help him! If
    These jokers are clearly not the supportive people MFP tries to engender within the forums. I hope you get the information you need.
    'cleansing' is unnecessary, unless you're talking about washing your fruit, veggies, & hands before eating.

From page one:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1159755/looking-for-a-detox-cleanse/p1

To reduce toxins in your blood, keep your liver, kidneys, lungs, skin, & colon working.

Doubt makes it harder for the monoglucosaccarides to properly scrub the toxins out. Trust me, you'll get so much energy from my cleanse that you'll be telling all your peeps about it.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    tinman wrote:

From page one:

Doubt makes it harder for the monoglucosaccarides to properly scrub the toxins out. Trust me, you'll get so much energy from my cleanse that you'll be telling all your peeps about it.

It it at peak effectiveness in March/April?
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    Will juice cleanse work on focal points? I'm asking for a friend who works at the Magic College in Winterhold.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    plo4u wrote: »
    Wow. Didn't know I couldn't ask a question. These forums are to discuss and provide support to one another not bring people down for being curious and asking questions. We are all here because of weight loss struggles and many of us have tried multiple ways to lose weight. I was curious about a new avenue I hadn't tried. I didn't realize I was going to get myself and @tincanonastring ridiculed for it. How sad.

Don't worry, @plo4u, haterade isn't part of the cleanse, so we'll be alright!

flsbd5Y.gif
  • jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    bunch of closet juicing cleanse MFP freaks. I had you all pegged from day one
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I've been waiting for a juicing thread just so I could post this gif.

tumblr_nomcgz4IaY1ql5yr7o1_500.gif
  • elephant2mouse
    elephant2mouse Posts: 906 Member
    Options

Someone's gonna have to call the local authorities to do a welfare check. He may be stuck to his toilet.

This.... this is where I lost it.
  • belleamore1234
    belleamore1234 Posts: 105 Member
    Options

This.... this is where I lost it.

Funniest thread for a long time lol