Options
    L
    O
    F'ing
    L
  • IndigoSpider
    IndigoSpider Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    But wait, I really need to know, how fresh they need to be? I have ~150+ lbs to lose for a wedding in August and need to know if I have to get fresh ones or if the leftovers from Easter will work? If @tincanonastring cleanse doesn't work, what else will? Please, need an answer before thread is closed!
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    But wait, I really need to know, how fresh they need to be? I have ~150+ lbs to lose for a wedding in August and need to know if I have to get fresh ones or if the leftovers from Easter will work? If @tincanonastring cleanse doesn't work, what else will? Please, need an answer before thread is closed!

Best to start 3 day cleansing now; you'll be in fine shape by August
    :O)
    Nope. You must do the 3 day cleanse 1 day before the wedding. That way you'll be nice and backed up for the event. Makes for an explosively wonderful time.
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    plo4u wrote: »
    Wow. Didn't know I couldn't ask a question. These forums are to discuss and provide support to one another not bring people down for being curious and asking questions. We are all here because of weight loss struggles and many of us have tried multiple ways to lose weight. I was curious about a new avenue I hadn't tried. I didn't realize I was going to get myself and @tincanonastring ridiculed for it. How sad.

Don't worry, @plo4u, haterade isn't part of the cleanse, so we'll be alright!

flsbd5Y.gif

aim for the bushes
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    draznyth wrote: »
    Wow. Didn't know I couldn't ask a question. These forums are to discuss and provide support to one another not bring people down for being curious and asking questions. We are all here because of weight loss struggles and many of us have tried multiple ways to lose weight. I was curious about a new avenue I hadn't tried. I didn't realize I was going to get myself and @tincanonastring ridiculed for it. How sad.

flsbd5Y.gif

aim for the bushes

The amount of love I have for that movie is probably not normal.
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    draznyth wrote: »

flsbd5Y.gif

aim for the bushes

The amount of love I have for that movie is probably not normal.

they left you a note here:

"thanks for the F shack

- Dirty Mike and the boys"