I started drinking green tea in the AM and lost 4.5lbs in a week!!!

Options

Replies

• Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    It's not purrfect, but it'll do.

I guess it'll just have to do....for meow.

I hope it doesn't turn catastrophic, though.

You're right - the thought of a catastrophe gives me paws.

Litterally!

:lol:

I am all out of cat puns. I haven't been properly groomed for this type of situation.

But we've just scratched the surface!

You two need stop all this tomfoolery. We were but a whisker away from figuring out the magical combination of green tea cookies and McChickens that will lead to maximum weight loss. Let's try to shed more light on the subject, shall we?

Jeez, no need to get catty. We were just having a bit of pun!
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options

Litterally!

I am all out of cat puns. I haven't been properly groomed for this type of situation.

You two need stop all this tomfoolery. We were but a whisker away from figuring out the magical combination of green tea cookies and McChickens that will lead to maximum weight loss. Let's try to shed more light on the subject, shall we?

Meow meow, no need to make it purrsonal. Cat puns can get a bit prepawsterous though.

I'm pretty sure that a green tea flavoured cookie pizza in a hamburger bun is the perfect thing to drink in the morning for the most efficient weight loss.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Options

Litterally!

Meow meow, no need to make it purrsonal. Cat puns can get a bit prepawsterous though.

I'm pretty sure that a green tea flavoured cookie pizza in a hamburger bun is the perfect thing to drink in the morning for the most efficient weight loss.

I think it needs more Peeps.
  • mangrothian
    Options

Litterally!

Well, as @Alatariel75 is the originator of this awesome miracle, I left the peeps out, since you can't get them (from what I've seen at least) in Australia. Maybe one microwaved to explosion on the top? Or should it be used as a chaser for days where you need that extra fat blasted?
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Options

Litterally!

Well, as @Alatariel75 is the originator of this awesome miracle, I left the peeps out, since you can't get them (from what I've seen at least) in Australia. Maybe one microwaved to explosion on the top? Or should it be used as a chaser for days where you need that extra fat blasted?

I should probably go to bed.

I really just snorted laughing, picturing someone slaving for hours concocting a magical green tea/cookie/pizza/burger thing, and then gingerly placing a burnt, bulbous Peep on top. "Aaaaaand now! It's perfect!"
  • irenehb
    irenehb Posts: 236 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options

Litterally!

Us Aussies are going to stay fat if we can't get our paws on some Peeps!
    Maybe, Arnott's should come out with a green tea flavoured Tim Tam.

• mangrothian
    Options
    irenehb wrote: »

Litterally!

I'm pretty sure that's all my diary would consist of if they did. I have a bad enough time with the selection of green tea cookies available here as it is. Not to mention matcha macarons.

This raises another point - what type of green tea? Plain green tea? Sencha? Matcha? Houjicha? Will any of them work, or do you need some of each just to be safe?
  • mangrothian
    Options

Litterally!

I should probably go to bed.

I really just snorted laughing, picturing someone slaving for hours concocting a magical green tea/cookie/pizza/burger thing, and then gingerly placing a burnt, bulbous Peep on top. "Aaaaaand now! It's perfect!"

It's like those ladies at the horse races with those beautiful dresses, and horrible OTT hats.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Green Tea KitKat!!!

Matcha-Kitkat-Milkshake-Recipe1.jpg?1432

(I've tried one, they're f**in awful...)
  • mangrothian
    Options
    Green Tea KitKat!!!

lol, yeah they are. Go to the Daiso store and get the green tea cookies there (I know the Bourke street one has them, not sure about the Flinders one). They're fantastic. Don't even get me started on all the different types of Matcha Pocky
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    looks like I'm late to the party

tumblr_mvj9n2YhH11r4sj1co6_500-1427250088.gif
  • MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    WHY do the Japanese have to ruin all wonderful sweet things?

*sighs*
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    This is the most hilarious thread of all. :). Please continue purring. :smiley:
  • mangrothian
    Options
    Kitties approve of drinking green tea in the morning.
    78l952jmqin7.gif
  • Alatariel75
    Options
    CJsf1t wrote: »
    This is the most hilarious thread of all. :). Please continue purring. :smiley:

bad-pun-puma-meme.jpg
  • Alatariel75
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    Every time I have a McChicken after I've been to the gym after midnight, I'm 1lb+ lighter when I wake up. I'm gonna be the Jared of McChickens!

McChickens + green tea = mega weight loss

taylor-1423753410.gif

I'm willing to trial this diet.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options

Litterally!

To all Aussies,

I am in Canada and have access to Peeps (Easter, Halloween, Xmas styles). Am willing to organize a trade route of Peeps-TimTams.

zyxst
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    Green Tea KitKat!!!

lol, yeah they are. Go to the Daiso store and get the green tea cookies there (I know the Bourke street one has them, not sure about the Flinders one). They're fantastic. Don't even get me started on all the different types of Matcha Pocky
    Stir green tea with green tea Pocky?
    $_35.JPG

Can we put together a (balanced) green tea meal?
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    draznyth wrote: »
    looks like I'm late to the party

tumblr_mvj9n2YhH11r4sj1co6_500-1427250088.gif

Omg! This is all I could think of lol.
  • Alatariel75
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »

Litterally!

To all Aussies,

I am in Canada and have access to Peeps (Easter, Halloween, Xmas styles). Am willing to organize a trade route of Peeps-TimTams.

zyxst

I'm willing to set up an exchange - there are currently new TimTam flavours - including Salted caramel, Red Velvet, Dark choc raspberry and three bean (vanilla, coffee cocoa). They did have dark choc orange but they were limited addition... I may or may not have a stockpile however...