20 somethings with 50lbs+ to lose

Options
12346»

Replies

• ksgetsinger
    ksgetsinger Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 29 and my ultimate goal is 100 lbs. That puts me squarely in the "normal" weight range. I would like to be able to go to the doctor and NOT have my weight be an issue. My weight has slowly crept up over the last 11 years and, though I have tried to lose weight many times, I have not been successful. I think it's because I've been so hard on myself. I have treated foods as "bad" or "good" and when I have an unhealthy meal or day, i just give up. I've also developed a soda addiction. When i hit 250, I got really down on myself. I've been using MyFitnessPal for 3 weeks now and I've lost 9 lbs. I also haven't had a soda in 3 weeks. My current goal is 42 lbs (under 200), hopefully by the end of the year. I really hope MyFitnessPal is successful for me. I figure, even if I don't hit all of my goals, doing something is better than doing nothing, right? Trying to celebrate the little victories.
  • SignpostPsycho
    SignpostPsycho Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    22 and looking to go from 180 to 120. Hey ya'll!
  • AwesomizeRoxi
    AwesomizeRoxi Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm 24 I have already lost almost 23 lbs and now I have 32 lbs left to go
    You can add me
  • CandiceMika
    CandiceMika Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can you all welcome a "30-something" into your group? I'm 32 and I have 60lbs to lose. Please add me :blush:
  • nicola8989
    nicola8989 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and want to lose at least 60 - but my first goal is 30lb. Feel free to add me :)
  • bobbybigbones
    bobbybigbones Posts: 10 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hi Oda! i'm 29 with 18lbs to lose. I've lost 42 already. Feel free to add me people!
  • oksoitsjen
    oksoitsjen Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey, y'all! I'm 27 and I have lost 11 pounds with 49 to go! It's nice to see other people my age going through the same things I am! Good luck to everyone! Feel free to add me as a friend! The more accountability, the better!
  • bluesandra2608
    bluesandra2608 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and have over 50lbs to lose. I only started using my fitness pal last week and I've lost 4lbs already :-) feel free to add me :-)
  • garcia8686
    garcia8686 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and still have 50+lbs to lose. Always looking for new friends :)
  • ashypashy7
    ashypashy7 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Im 24, down 70 lbs, have another 80ish to go! add me :)
  • eekLaura
    eekLaura Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'm 20 with around 30lbs to lose, Only started a few days ago but I'v been posting everyday since! Feel free to add me I'd love to have some friends on here :blush:
  • Zoejohnse91
    Zoejohnse91 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and have roughly 30-50lbs to shift :)
  • ZaraC2015
    ZaraC2015 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Love the motivation I get from others in the same boat my personal goal is also to loose 40-50lbs so please feel free to add me! (I'm in my late 20s)
  • ceceruiz11
    ceceruiz11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    29 and wanting to lose about 40-50 pounds to enlist in the military but to also be healthier for my son and husband. Determined! I've lost 50 pounds so far but I've been stuck on the same weight for 5 months now. Am ready to give it 100% ! :)
  • ceceruiz11
    ceceruiz11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Love the motivation I get from others in the same boat my personal goal is also to loose 40-50lbs so please feel free to add me! (I'm in my late 20s)
    Can I add you? :)