Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.
Is there any merit to this...
I've been working out and eating healthy and watching my calories and have lost almost 10 lbs to over the last two weeks. There is a lady in my office who claims she is on a "high fat, low carb" diet. So, basically I sit at my desk eating celery and she eats sausage, hunks of cheese, and pork rinds all day. Is there any merit to this type of diet? It just doesn't seem healthy at all.
- 1.2M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 379.4K Introduce Yourself
- 41.5K Getting Started
- 256.7K Health and Weight Loss
- 173.8K Food and Nutrition
- 46.9K Recipes
- 230.8K Fitness and Exercise
- 204 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.2K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.6K Success Stories
- 151K Motivation and Support
- 6.8K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 95.7K Chit-Chat
- 2.4K Fun and Games
- 95 MyFitnessPal Information
- 14 News and Announcements
- 38 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 43 MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions