• itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    very encouraging - thanks!

GREAT COMMITMENT!!
  • bdenitto
    bdenitto Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look great and you are an awesome example for your kids.
  • super_J73
    super_J73 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone :smile:
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing!!!! good job!!
  • lmsorrell1
    lmsorrell1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look really awesome! I have been on a plateau - but seeing you inspires me to double my efforts!

You have really flattened your stomach. What kind of core training did you/do you do?

24758430.png
  • Amym26
    Amym26 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You should be very proud!
  • snowmanluv
    snowmanluv Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Thanks for posting this. You look amazing.
  • super_J73
    Options
    You look really awesome! I have been on a plateau - but seeing you inspires me to double my efforts!

You have really flattened your stomach. What kind of core training did you/do you do?

24758430.png

I was in a plateau from Sept-early June. No joke! I was so frustrated and on the advice of one of my friends, I upped my calories, I was terrified of doing it, but it worked! I was eating 1200-1300 cals and went up to 1400-1500...it helped.
    As for my tummy, I still have work to do. I had a c-section with my daughter, so I have that flap :-/ I think a lot is diet. I do crunches, and those side to side movements with the ball, where you lift your legs while on your butt...I don't know the names of the exercises. I also do planks, not very good at them...but I'm getting better.
  • diva099
    diva099 Posts: 42
    Options
    You look great, congrats on the weightloss!!!!!
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    dat waist ;) you look marvelous

great job Janet - its an honor to have been part of your journey
  • tonicandgin
    tonicandgin Posts: 175
    Options
    I love you Janet and you have helped me every step of the way on here, always my cheerleader always such a good friend , I'm glad we are part if eachothers lives, you have made a difference in mine and I appreciate it , I am so very proud of you my amazing friend xo
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options
    gosh you look gorgeous!!! good work :)
  • super_J73
    Options

Thanks sweetie, you have given me great advice :smooched:
  • super_J73
    Options
    I love you Janet and you have helped me every step of the way on here, always my cheerleader always such a good friend , I'm glad we are part if eachothers lives, you have made a difference in mine and I appreciate it , I am so very proud of you my amazing friend xo

I love you my sweet friend. I'm so glad I joined here or I would have never met you. And I'm extremely proud of what you have accomplished since we've met, you have been such a huge support to me.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    amazing.. what a great job and a lot of hard work. paid off!!! you look wonderful.
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options

Thanks sweetie, you have given me great advice :smooched:

that is what im here for my dear.

it was your hard work and determination that got you here, my advice only helped you over a little bump in the road =)

you are an inspiration to many. keep it up!

the Toronto MFP meetup might have to happen one day :D
  • londonboyben
    londonboyben Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    seriously stunning achievement
    congratulations and really pleased for you, well done :)
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I love you honey. :heart:
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Eating your way through stress has been the story of my life also. I would binge eat especially at night... and then of course I'd cry and want to make a change... tomorrow. Always tomorrow for me. :/
    Anyhow...I know what you went through, and you have given me hope. You look absolutely amazing! Great job and congratulations for throwing those demons under the bus and coming out on top. :):)
  • super_J73
    Options
    I love you honey. :heart:

I love you too Allie girl :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!