Replies

• KBGAgent
    KBGAgent Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You've done great! You look super!
  • ghost139
    ghost139 Posts: 7
    Options
    Wow, great job, you are a true success story.

You are an inspiration to anyone fighting with being over weight.

Congrats!
  • super_J73
    super_J73 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Janet my good friend! You are amazing! I am soooo proud of you! You have done an amazing job. And to be honest, I am quite jealous. I have seen you go through so much "issues" yet you have still done this. Me on the other hand, I got to 42 lbs lost and stopped because of my "issues" I have gained 20 lbs of that back! :( It frustrates me that if I would have kept going I would probably be very close to my goal weight right now. But I am no where near it and have lost all motivation to get back into at the moment. Thank you very much for being an amazing person! Love you!!

Love you too my sweet friend. Your post made me a little sad. I lost my motivation over the winter and gained almost 10 pounds back...life happens. You have to say *kitten* it, get yourself up, dust yourself off and keep going. You CAN do this sweetie. Do this for you and nobody else. Keep chugging away, you'll get there :heart: Thanks for all the support xoxo
  • lulu1066
    lulu1066 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    what a pretty girl with an equally good looking mummy! congratulations to you.
  • Goin4goal
    Goin4goal Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Fabulous story - very inspiring!!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us. This is what keeps me motivated!! And you look amazing - congrats!!!!
  • martinjeffers90
    martinjeffers90 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep going and keep the extra weight off. I have only lost 4 lbs, however I have gone from 51 percent body fat to 30 percent in the last 4 months. I had not logged into this site in almost a month and saw your success. Starting today I am back tracking my food and exercise activities. Thanks
  • Andreitzi
    Andreitzi Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi, I would like to add you as a friend... and could you help me get started... I do eat right when I'm motivated, its just the exercise that I need... help me...

BTW, How is your daughter? Is she a character and full of joy?

Thank you and your story of success
  • super_J73
    super_J73 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    BTW, How is your daughter? Is she a character and full of joy?

She is one of the stronger little girls I know. She is full of life and such a character, she is my Princess and a mini me. Thanks for asking :smile:
  • TangledUp_InBlue
    TangledUp_InBlue Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    You kick butt Janet! I’m glad you stuck to it and made it happen for yourself!! CONGRATS!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your inspirational story! You look so healthy and happy!
  • BarbellBlondieRuns
    BarbellBlondieRuns Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Hot mama!
  • scrappermom96
    scrappermom96 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Great job.....thank you for sharing your story~!!!
  • SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What an inspiration!
  • dacspace
    dacspace Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    WTG!! What an inspiration! You look great!!
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Awesome thanks for sharing and congrats on your success!
  • cassienewquist
    cassienewquist Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great Job, you look great and it's a great feeling to get healthy!!
  • StrongFitSexy
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations=)
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Girl you look great....Keep up the good work
  • ac_boubou
    ac_boubou Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration to me! Congrats! Can wait to get there too :)
  • NinjaKelly
    NinjaKelly Posts: 82
    Options
    Amazing story! You look awesome!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!