• jennhubbard84
    jennhubbard84 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    150 to lose here!! Add me ladies !!!
  • GretchenAlvarado
    GretchenAlvarado Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    kents555 wrote: »
    I have exactly 100lb to lose to get to my goal weight. Am committed to achieving it and would love as much support as you can muster. I have already lost 40lb and am feeling good. Help me win this battle 1lb at a time!

• GretchenAlvarado
    GretchenAlvarado Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me as friend
  • ranger1837
    ranger1837 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started needing to lose 180lbs. Down 10 three days in. If you would like to add me as a friend, that'd be cool.
  • my0wnh3ro
    my0wnh3ro Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Tsh84
    Tsh84 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • xmikeyw
    xmikeyw Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    On point (on diet plan) for five days straight! Having a bit of the sugar Dts but I've got this, my wife gave me 3 cookies covered with sugar , last night, I ignored them!
    Let do this !

Happy Friday

Mikey
  • MissElectricEyeliner
    MissElectricEyeliner Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I have 102lbs to go. I'm just getting back on track. Feel free to add me. I started at 292lbs the beginning of the year and now at 277lbs.
  • kents555
    kents555 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    150 to lose here!! Add me ladies !!!

All added! :smile:
  • kents555
    Options
    I have 102lbs to go. I'm just getting back on track. Feel free to add me. I started at 292lbs the beginning of the year and now at 277lbs.

Well done on your great work so far!
  • kents555
    Options
    xmikeyw wrote: »
    On point (on diet plan) for five days straight! Having a bit of the sugar Dts but I've got this, my wife gave me 3 cookies covered with sugar , last night, I ignored them!
    Let do this !

Happy Friday

Mikey

Happy Friday, let's do it Mikey!!
  • kents555
    Options
    ranger1837 wrote: »
    I started needing to lose 180lbs. Down 10 three days in. If you would like to add me as a friend, that'd be cool.

Woah that's amazing. How did you manage that?
  • therealklane
    therealklane Posts: 2,172 Member
    Options
    140 lbs down and less than 50 to go now. eek! Feel free to add me!
  • JMC3Terp
    JMC3Terp Posts: 2,803 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 103 days, 50 lbs down. 110 to go.
  • Rosienlove
    Rosienlove Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Right there with you! 100 lb to loose. I'm down 17 so far!
  • webtracer
    webtracer Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have exactly 100lb to lose to get to my goal weight. Am committed to achieving it and would love as much support as you can muster. I have already lost 40lb and am feeling good. Help me win this battle 1lb at a time!

I'm down 30 pounds (most of that in the last 3 months) ... add me ... I'd be honored to follow you and try and encourage you through your journey!
  • AmAnDuh77
    AmAnDuh77 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I log daily. Down 61 lbs since starting MFP in May 2014
  • kents555
    Options
    140 lbs down and less than 50 to go now. eek! Feel free to add me!

I bet you are feeling incredible well done so far. You've absolutely got this!!
  • kents555
    Options
    AmAnDuh77 wrote: »
    Feel free to add me, I log daily. Down 61 lbs since starting MFP in May 2014

Have added you. Well done on your amazing achievement and thank you for your support
  • kents555
    Options
    webtracer wrote: »

I'm down 30 pounds (most of that in the last 3 months) ... add me ... I'd be honored to follow you and try and encourage you through your journey!

Thank you for your kind words