100lb to lose! Would love friends to join my journey

Options

Replies

• audreybooxoxo
    audreybooxoxo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow, good for you girl! I only started a few days ago and my goal is 30 pounds. I am with you.
  • kents555
    kents555 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    smiles95 wrote: »
    Hi there, wow, I started myfitnesspal a while ago, but sadly didn't really use it. I had lost 30lbs by following a medical weightloss program a few years ago. I gained 15lb back and have a lot more to lose. I have been struggling to lose weight. I do exercise and eat healthy, but i finally realized that my portions may be my issues. So, I am back and realizing that I need accountability. It is vital for me to track my food... Please add me as I could use your support and tips. I love that I can add mapmywalk to this app as it will keep everything convenient for me... Congrats to all of you have been using this and have lost weight. I am on day One of my journey again here!

Welcome to your journey. I'm am also finding that making myself accountable is key. I track everything even if it hurts and stick to my weigh day even if I don't want to! Here to cheer you on sling the way
  • kents555
    Options
    Wow, good for you girl! I only started a few days ago and my goal is 30 pounds. I am with you.

Thanks for the support :smiley::smiley:
  • kents555
    Options
    I'm also aiming at 100lbs. Lost the first 19 in the 46 days I've been on MFP. Happy to share the process. Cx

Wow that's speedy, congratulations on the loss for far :smile:
  • kents555
    Options
    MarmaGem wrote: »
    Ditto!! I have 100lbs to loose too!! I've just logged back in to see what this app is about. So many events coming up over the next year and I wanna feel good when I'm at them!! Good luck with your journey!! It's nice to know I'm not the only one with that far to go!!

You are definitely not alone. Happy to cheer you along the way. It's completely achievable as long as we are patient and motivated :smile:
  • kents555
    Options
    aaleigha1 wrote: »
    please feel free to add me - I too have 100 to lose - I am very unfit due to bad joints so exercise will be very slow start BUT I am going to get there

Go for it!! :wink:
  • lmhump
    lmhump Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm here too .... It's going to be a challenging journey but you'll make some great friends along the way
  • kents555
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Another lb down guys. 42lb cleared 98lb to go. Thank you for your support, you have no idea how much you are helping me to achieve this! X
  • breezyfitness
    breezyfitness Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have 80 lbs to lose. Congrats on losing the 40! :)
  • McMomma02
    McMomma02 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow! This is so encouraging! I've never posted or worked an app like this before but I would love to be part of this. <3
  • SleepingBeautyMarine
    SleepingBeautyMarine Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Me. Will send a request.
  • Golda5775
    Golda5775 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    <3 Sent u a request !! U go girl keep up the awesome work
  • SSeitz775
    SSeitz775 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    40lbs...you're kicking butt! Good look to you on your journey!
  • ranger1837
    ranger1837 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    kents555 wrote: »
    ranger1837 wrote: »
    I started needing to lose 180lbs. Down 10 three days in. If you would like to add me as a friend, that'd be cool.

Woah that's amazing. How did you manage that?

I started Jamie Eason's LiveFit program. Eating mostly protein, veggies and some complex carbs. No dairy, sugar, or fruit this first week. I also am drinking about 64oz of water each day and nothing else. Trying to eat 6 meals a day, but I haven't been able to do it yet with my schedule.

I'm sure it's mostly water weight, but I'm hoping to keep the results coming!
  • kents555
    Options
    kents555 wrote: »
    I started needing to lose 180lbs. Down 10 three days in. If you would like to add me as a friend, that'd be cool.

Woah that's amazing. How did you manage that?

I started Jamie Eason's LiveFit program. Eating mostly protein, veggies and some complex carbs. No dairy, sugar, or fruit this first week. I also am drinking about 64oz of water each day and nothing else. Trying to eat 6 meals a day, but I haven't been able to do it yet with my schedule.

I'm sure it's mostly water weight, but I'm hoping to keep the results coming!

Water weight or not you are doing so well. You should be mega proud
  • kents555
    Options
    SSeitz775 wrote: »
    40lbs...you're kicking butt! Good look to you on your journey!

Thank you for your support :wink:
  • kents555
    Options
    Golda5775 wrote: »
    <3 Sent u a request !! U go girl keep up the awesome work

Thank you :smiley:
  • kents555
    Options
    McMomma02 wrote: »
    Wow! This is so encouraging! I've never posted or worked an app like this before but I would love to be part of this. <3

Thanks for coming along for the journey. So exciting to have you on board.
  • kents555
    Options
    I have 80 lbs to lose. Congrats on losing the 40! :)

Thank you. Good luck with your journey :)
  • lorirmason
    lorirmason Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started back in November and set my goal to lose 100; as of today, I'm down 61. Good luck to you!! :)