100lb to lose! Would love friends to join my journey

Options

Replies

• kents555
    kents555 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Rosienlove wrote: »
    Right there with you! 100 lb to loose. I'm down 17 so far!

Welcome to the journey. :smiley:
  • Arabanana96
    Arabanana96 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    DLinnell58 wrote: »
    Lets be friends!

I am with you on your journey, I started yesterday with 120lbs to lose. We can do it
  • josecuevas23
    josecuevas23 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would like to join in I'm trying to lose 50 pounds but still would like the support
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I am right there with ya! I have lost 30 (give or take a pound or two) and have appox 60lbs left! Would love some friends! Please anyone who wants a supportive friend, add me!!
  • Limperatore
    Limperatore Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started my journey with the same goal of losing 100 lbs. I started 3 weeks ago. I joined Jenny Craig and started exercising. Not sure how long I can afford Jenny Craig, but for now, it is working. I am down 7.5 in 3 weeks! I am new to this website, so feel free to add me!
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    kents555 wrote: »
    Hey there!! I needed to loose 120lbs to get to goal weight; I'm halfway there!! Feel free to hit me up!

Well done. You must be so proud of yourself. How did you go about it?? :smile:

Sorry for the late post!! I started reading the stickies on the forums, bought a food scale, and started moving. I was trying the C25K; it's been a year and a half now and I'm on week 3. Lol!! I had to talk myself out of giving up when I don't get results as fast as others. Perseverance, attention to detail, asking for help, and actually listening when I got it. You know, all the fantastic things that MFP advocates!
  • kents555
    Options
    I would like to join in I'm trying to lose 50 pounds but still would like the support

Have added you. Here to cheer!
  • kents555
    Options
    kents555 wrote: »
    Hey there!! I needed to loose 120lbs to get to goal weight; I'm halfway there!! Feel free to hit me up!

Well done. You must be so proud of yourself. How did you go about it?? :smile:

Sorry for the late post!! I started reading the stickies on the forums, bought a food scale, and started moving. I was trying the C25K; it's been a year and a half now and I'm on week 3. Lol!! I had to talk myself out of giving up when I don't get results as fast as others. Perseverance, attention to detail, asking for help, and actually listening when I got it. You know, all the fantastic things that MFP advocates!

That makes so much sense. I kinda reached the same point a few months ago. Something tells me I need to keep aware of the above and I will be able to keep on track! Thank you :smile:
  • kents555
    Options
    I started my journey with the same goal of losing 100 lbs. I started 3 weeks ago. I joined Jenny Craig and started exercising. Not sure how long I can afford Jenny Craig, but for now, it is working. I am down 7.5 in 3 weeks! I am new to this website, so feel free to add me!

Welcome and well done on your first three weeks.
  • kents555
    Options
    Jackie9950 wrote: »
    I am right there with ya! I have lost 30 (give or take a pound or two) and have appox 60lbs left! Would love some friends! Please anyone who wants a supportive friend, add me!!

We got this!
  • rnb1127
    rnb1127 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Ditto -- looking for active friends with open diaries to get ideas from :wink:
    Need to lose 100lbs
  • pedrovazquez1981
    pedrovazquez1981 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Before I joined fitness pal I lost 70 ill join u add me
  • kents555
    Options
    Before I joined fitness pal I lost 70 ill join u add me

Added. :smiley:
  • jamieb55
    jamieb55 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • racheln2017
    racheln2017 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same boat, I need to lose around 100-120lbs to get to my goal weight. I've lost 12ish so far so I've got a long way to go! Add me if you'd like!
  • smiles95
    smiles95 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, wow, I started myfitnesspal a while ago, but sadly didn't really use it. I had lost 30lbs by following a medical weightloss program a few years ago. I gained 15lb back and have a lot more to lose. I have been struggling to lose weight. I do exercise and eat healthy, but i finally realized that my portions may be my issues. So, I am back and realizing that I need accountability. It is vital for me to track my food... Please add me as I could use your support and tips. I love that I can add mapmywalk to this app as it will keep everything convenient for me... Congrats to all of you have been using this and have lost weight. I am on day One of my journey again here!
  • GoDrink
    GoDrink Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sent a request :) everyone feel free to add me as well.. I have 110 pounds to lose 20 down so far :)
  • aaleigha1
    aaleigha1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    please feel free to add me - I too have 100 to lose - I am very unfit due to bad joints so exercise will be very slow start BUT I am going to get there
  • MarmaGem
    MarmaGem Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ditto!! I have 100lbs to loose too!! I've just logged back in to see what this app is about. So many events coming up over the next year and I wanna feel good when I'm at them!! Good luck with your journey!! It's nice to know I'm not the only one with that far to go!!
  • Busymissbridge
    Busymissbridge Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm also aiming at 100lbs. Lost the first 19 in the 46 days I've been on MFP. Happy to share the process. Cx