Replies

• ravenharleyhunny
    ravenharleyhunny Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am Here too.
  • jeanjohnston
    jeanjohnston Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I understand exactly where you at, because about 12 years ago I weighed 232 and able to loose 102 pounds over a year. Loosing the weight is hard lots of up and downs, expect to hit platues and maintaining the weight loss is just ad hard.
  • art3mislecter
    art3mislecter Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I've also got a hundred pounds to lose! I managed to lose about twenty so far but it's like I've stalled. I needed a kick on the butt so I started a squat challenge. Always looking for motivational friends!
  • kents555
    kents555 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I understand exactly where you at, because about 12 years ago I weighed 232 and able to loose 102 pounds over a year. Loosing the weight is hard lots of up and downs, expect to hit platues and maintaining the weight loss is just ad hard.

Thank you for your support and amazing work with your loss
  • kents555
    Options
    I've also got a hundred pounds to lose! I managed to lose about twenty so far but it's like I've stalled. I needed a kick on the butt so I started a squat challenge. Always looking for motivational friends!

Know exactly how you feel. Good luck with getting over that hump and let me know how you get on :)
  • HayleyMB1284
    HayleyMB1284 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi..I have about 75 pounds to loose..I need new friends to help motivate me. Just got back mfp, so im ready for a change ..feel.free to add me
  • twytop
    twytop Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I just started tracking my food. Just got diagnosed with pre diabetes and have 125 pounds to lose!!! Yikes! It's going to be a long journey. Down 4.8 pounds in 2 weeks. What is working for everyone?
  • kents555
    Options
    twytop wrote: »
    Hi all, I just started tracking my food. Just got diagnosed with pre diabetes and have 125 pounds to lose!!! Yikes! It's going to be a long journey. Down 4.8 pounds in 2 weeks. What is working for everyone?

Good luck with everything have sent you an invite :)
  • kents555
    Options
    Hi..I have about 75 pounds to loose..I need new friends to help motivate me. Just got back mfp, so im ready for a change ..feel.free to add me

Hi Hayley, here to help you along the way. :smile:
  • Indie_LadyFish
    Indie_LadyFish Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    kents555 wrote: »
    I have exactly 100lb to lose to get to my goal weight. Am committed to achieving it and would love as much support as you can muster. I have already lost 40lb and am feeling good. Help me win this battle 1lb at a time!

I have a 100 lbs too! Would love some more friends who are on the same journey :)
  • NancMoss
    NancMoss Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You add me if like. I have 60 sum lbs to lose and I just started! Good luck on your journey girly
  • kents555
    Options
    kents555 wrote: »
    I have exactly 100lb to lose to get to my goal weight. Am committed to achieving it and would love as much support as you can muster. I have already lost 40lb and am feeling good. Help me win this battle 1lb at a time!

I have a 100 lbs too! Would love some more friends who are on the same journey :)

Count me in :)
  • kents555
    Options
    NancMoss wrote: »
    You add me if like. I have 60 sum lbs to lose and I just started! Good luck on your journey girly

Thank you and good luck with yours too :)
  • PrincessJuls
    PrincessJuls Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi well done, I too had 100lb to lose after my baby was born and since April I have lost 40lbs just got this app to help me
  • trixieb4
    trixieb4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 76lbs to lose. Just started using this app. I hope ur doin good :)
  • LoreA1960
    LoreA1960 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have 198 pounds to lose. Originally it was over 260 pounds, but I've lost 67 pounds already. Hoping by the end of the year to have lost 100 pounds. Just 33 pounds to go. 2016 starts the second half of my journey.
  • whiteblossom14
    whiteblossom14 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hi
    You can do it on here. With support and motivation I have lost nearly 4 kgs in two weeks.
    You will get there. This site is my new Facebook
  • bexster68
    bexster68 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone - hope the weight losses are good! I need all the help you can offer to try and lose at least 85 lbs by this time next year.
    Im in the UK and happy to offer support and a friendly word to anyone along the way.
    Good luck x
  • kents555
    Options
    bexster68 wrote: »
    Hello everyone - hope the weight losses are good! I need all the help you can offer to try and lose at least 85 lbs by this time next year.
    Im in the UK and happy to offer support and a friendly word to anyone along the way.
    Good luck x

Thanks for your wishes and good luck on your journey.
  • kents555
    Options
    I have 198 pounds to lose. Originally it was over 260 pounds, but I've lost 67 pounds already. Hoping by the end of the year to have lost 100 pounds. Just 33 pounds to go. 2016 starts the second half of my journey.

Amazing story good luck Jason. You got this