100lb to lose! Would love friends to join my journey

Options

Replies

• SimpleGirlNoche
    SimpleGirlNoche Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need to lose 50lbs and I am already down 12. I admit I'm not a diary sharer, but I am very supportive of all of my MFP friends and I am always there to encourage you and lift your spirits :)
  • kents555
    kents555 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need to lose 50lbs and I am already down 12. I admit I'm not a diary sharer, but I am very supportive of all of my MFP friends and I am always there to encourage you and lift your spirits :)

Have sent you an invite. Thank you for your support. :)
  • kents555
    Options
    Exercise becomes addictive, its the dietary change that is hard for me. Don't give up! Celebrate every success!

I plan on it!! :)
  • kents555
    Options
    Hey you have come to the right place, I am 55 and have lost 110lbs so far. Good luck on your weight loss journey. This site is awesome.

Wow that's an amazing loss. Congratulations
  • daizee_x
    daizee_x Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Got 40+lbs to lose- feel free to add me guys :)
  • kents555
    Options
    rbotlove wrote: »
    Hey I'm also on my journey to lose 100lbs, down 30 so far :) anyone feel free to add me as a friend!

You can really see the difference in your profile pic. Have sent you an invite and amazing work so far
  • kents555
    Options
    Hi! I'm trying to lose 40 lbs. I lost 4 over the past 60 days. :/ It was 6 but it looks like I gained 2 back. This is going very slow for me. Friends would help!

Here to cheer you along 1lb at a time :)
  • kents555
    Options
    I need support I am really struggling with food when I eat bad it makes me depressed tired and I still do it

If you need some cheerleader you've come to the right place. Know exactly how you feel but you can do it. We are here to help
  • kents555
    Options
    I have 70-80 lbs to lose and would LOVE friends who are in the same boat!

Absolutely here with you. I have 79 to go!!
  • kents555
    Options
    megjewell wrote: »
    I'm right there with you! I'm just starting my journey of a long time weight struggle! I'm doing this for myself! I'll be all the help I can be. Add me if you would like!

Good luck with your journey. It sounds like you are doing it for the right reasons and I have no doubt you will smash it!
  • dazlindiva630347
    dazlindiva630347 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am here with you all too... Started today and Ive put my target at 50lb.... I really need encouragement and support! You guys seem to be doing it right so Ill take my positive vibes from you!! We can do it...
  • Dianebbw
    Dianebbw Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    cAN I JOIN I lost 20lbs already and still need to lose 75 My name is Diane and really need help getting to my goal it is not easy
  • wald86
    wald86 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey your doing great, iv lost 24lbs using this app, i have another 42 to go!! Constantly hungry :-( ill get there one day
  • kents555
    Options
    I am here with you all too... Started today and Ive put my target at 50lb.... I really need encouragement and support! You guys seem to be doing it right so Ill take my positive vibes from you!! We can do it...

Absolutely sending positive vibes your way.
  • kents555
    Options
    Dianebbw wrote: »
    cAN I JOIN I lost 20lbs already and still need to lose 75 My name is Diane and really need help getting to my goal it is not easy

Tap us for as much help as you need Diane. We are here for you
  • kents555
    Options
    wald86 wrote: »
    Hey your doing great, iv lost 24lbs using this app, i have another 42 to go!! Constantly hungry :-( ill get there one day

You are doing amazing long and will absolutely get there!!
  • dazlindiva630347
    Options
    kents555 wrote: »

Absolutely sending positive vibes your way.

Thanks!!!! I need them... haha
  • belvdrinkr
    belvdrinkr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in. 12 lbs in the last month... 2 lbs at a time. :)
  • dazlindiva630347
    Options
    belvdrinkr wrote: »
    I'm in. 12 lbs in the last month... 2 lbs at a time. :)

Thats great!!! Im hoping I can do as good... sloe is best... well done!! ☺
  • wald86
    wald86 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose 42lbs, already lost 24lbs but struggling now lol