100lb to lose! Would love friends to join my journey

Options

Replies

• saavedra26
    saavedra26 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I Am also on a100 lbs weight loss journey...I have lost 21 lbs so far although this Labor Day weekend put me a lil behind schedule lol but I am back on track now :-) I sent you a friend request and would like to help you with encouraging and motivational support as well.
  • TorontoDiane
    TorontoDiane Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    me too trying my best to reach that goal in ten pound increments
  • dfwbeat
    dfwbeat Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Same here!
  • kents555
    kents555 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    belvdrinkr wrote: »
    I'm in. 12 lbs in the last month... 2 lbs at a time. :)

Wow amazing work. You must be so pleased
  • kents555
    Options
    me too trying my best to reach that goal in ten pound increments

Whatever works best for you. I can only do 1lb at a time before I get a little overwhelmed. Plus it means I always reach my next goal pretty speedily.
  • BrandiLandaker
    BrandiLandaker Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well :) I have about 150 lbs to lose. Last year lost 60 lbs with MFP for my Wedding then had an ankle injury ( that I'm still dealing with, on a surgery wait list) and gained all my weight back plus some. Would love some support!
  • possumqurlxo
    possumqurlxo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hey there! I'm trying to lose about 30 pounds! would love to make some friends whilst I endeavour on the journey! feel free to add me for support and motovation! happy living guys xx
  • 123anng
    123anng Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 100 to get rid of too! I'd love to join you!!
  • kents555
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well :) I have about 150 lbs to lose. Last year lost 60 lbs with MFP for my Wedding then had an ankle injury ( that I'm still dealing with, on a surgery wait list) and gained all my weight back plus some. Would love some support!

You can do this. Had a very similar goal. If you have the determination to get it done just focus on smashing through 1lb at a time:)
  • kents555
    Options
    123anng wrote: »
    I have 100 to get rid of too! I'd love to join you!!

Good luck with your journey:)
  • paloma36
    paloma36 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Awesome weight loss! I've lost 30 lbs myself and need help losing another 70! I've added you because our journeys are similar and maybe we can inspire each other!
  • kents555
    Options
    New year, renewed attitude. Let's get this done. I have a feeling 2016 is going to be a great year. :smile:
  • wanna_be_fit_
    wanna_be_fit_ Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I could definetly use some friends! add me :)
  • kents555
    Options
    I could definetly use some friends! add me :)

Invite sent! :)
  • amalik3511
    amalik3511 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am too looking for 100+ lbs to lose...currently weigh little over 350 lbs and want to be under 250 lbs by xmas 2016....please add me...
  • ShashayLee
    ShashayLee Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP :) you can do it!
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose closer to 200 pounds (sad, I know) but feel free to add me if you want some fat guy motivation!
  • GGMOMRegina
    GGMOMRegina Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have lost 60 and have another 100 to lose! Maybe we can encourage each other !
  • simplysweetsasha
    simplysweetsasha Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've lost 81 lbs so far with at least 50 more to go! I just recently had our first baby in October and am trying to get back at it and lose the rest of the weight I have to go. Would love some friends on this journey, and would gladly help with motivation!
  • kents555
    Options
    Hey y’all!!!! How’s it all going. Had a few setback but now I’m stronger than ive ever been!!! Whose ready to do this?