"12 Weeks Weightloss Challenge" All Welcome

Options

Replies

• holdthefries
    holdthefries Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Woah!!! Nija1523 That's awesome!!! July 13th: 213.5 ( - 4.5lbs) Congratulations!
  • fourterrys
    fourterrys Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to everyone who is seeing progress! Its very inspirational to check in and see other people who are on the same path as I am and being successful. To those who gave in and didnt see any loss- remember this is a journey. Learn from it and move on.
  • jennifermi
    jennifermi Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Name: Jennifer
    Height:5'5

Start Weight (29th June):216.2
    Goal Weight (14th Sept): 199

29th June:216.2
    6th July:214.8
    13th July:211.7
    20nd July:
    27th July:
    31st July:

Weight goal for this week: 2
    Weight lost/gained this week:3.1
  • jennifermi
    jennifermi Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I just need to say what a great opportunity something like this is. Too have people who can relate to me and are also trying to do better makes me feel like I am not alone. In a family where I am 5'5 and the next shortest is my sister at 5'11 so I have always been the short bigger one. My goal is to just be the short one!
  • Radory
    Radory Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Missed me @izzy214 , 5.2 pounds down here. I posted about 11 minutes before your Top Losers post. :)
  • babyhood956
    babyhood956 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Im in im courtney
    Im 24

Start wt 233
    End weight 170

July 13th 231
  • ereilly311
    ereilly311 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late to this party, but I will join in too!

Name: Erin
    Height: 5'7"

SW: (July 13) 292.6
    GW: (Oct 5) 252

July 13: 292.6
  • llouaa
    llouaa Posts: 8 Member
    Options

Name: Brande
    Height: 5'4

July 8- 284lbs
    July 13- 278lbs

Start weight: 284
    Goal weight: 260 (for challenge)

• Hadelsy
    Hadelsy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Name: Hadley
    Height: 5'7"

Start Weight 14th July): 246.91 (started at 291 in feb this year)
    Goal Weight (6th Oct): 220

14th July: 246.91
    21st July:
    28th July:
    4th August:
    11th August:
    18th August:
    25th August:

Weight goal for this week: 1kg (2.2lb)
    Weight lost/gained this week:

• GemmieH
    GemmieH Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Here is my update
    Sw- 175
    07/07/15 - 173
    14/07/15 - 170

I'm down 3lb this week and 5lb in total. Feeling chuffed. Hoping to lose another 2lb this week.

Keep up the good work everyone you are doing amazing.
  • izzy214
    izzy214 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    ccd5d56edf719dc20fe7802382e2fd23.gif

"There's a lot of great-tasting food that also happens to be healthy. Be open to new tastes and foods try different
    new recipes, be creative.
  • izzy214
    Options
    Welcome All Newbies and Congrats to all that lost last week, Lets make this our best week so far.

Radory down 5.2 and Jennifer 3.2

Everyone have a great day
  • izzy214
    Options
    "Noelia blogged her way to healthy Mind Set"

"The best thing I could’ve done for myself was blog about my journey because every time I wanted to give up, I simply wrote about it. I wrote about how hard it was, how crappy I felt, how I hadn’t been in the gym for weeks, how I hadn’t been eating well, how I was mentally struggling to feel good about myself and so on. I’d publish my posts on social media and people would message me saying how grateful they were for my honesty, and how they could relate and felt inspired. Their likes, comments, and messages motivated and inspired me to continue my journey."

I thought this story my help all of us to stay focused and start blogging. Thanks Noelia for posting your story on another forum and I was lucky to have read it. Your story was inspiring.
  • littleladykins
    littleladykins Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feeling so frustrated. I have not lost anything!!! Ugh. I've been exercising a lot and I feel incredibly discouraged. I started doing hot yoga 1-2 times a day every single day. I've been running more, tracking my calories which I'm eating about 1,200-1,400 a day... But the scale isn't moving and I'm upset
  • sprylady
    sprylady Posts: 9 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I'll take this challenge. My initial weight was at my Dr.'s office, so next week I'll really know how much I weight I loss. I really like this challenge. I have been sliding around on this diet since the 4th, so I decided I need help. Since I've been reaching out It has been much better. Thanks for creating this board and everyone here. :p

Name: Barbara
    Height:5'4"

Start Weight (29th June): 233
    Goal Weight (14th Sept): 218

29th June: 233
    6th July:
    13th July: 226
    20nd July:
    27th July:
    31st July:

Weight goal for this week: 224
    Weight lost/gained this week: 7
  • mwilliams0818
    mwilliams0818 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Name: Melissa
    Height:5'5

Start Weight (July 7, 2015): 164.7lb 32.2% Body Fat
    Goal Weight (September 29, 2015): 150lb
    Difference: 14.7lb

July 14: 160.2lb 31.4% Body Fat

Weight lost/gained this week: -4.5lbs and -0.8% Body Fat
  • shannonsyrja
    shannonsyrja Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    izzy214 wrote: »
    "Noelia blogged her way to healthy Mind Set"

"The best thing I could’ve done for myself was blog about my journey because every time I wanted to give up, I simply wrote about it. I wrote about how hard it was, how crappy I felt, how I hadn’t been in the gym for weeks, how I hadn’t been eating well, how I was mentally struggling to feel good about myself and so on. I’d publish my posts on social media and people would message me saying how grateful they were for my honesty, and how they could relate and felt inspired. Their likes, comments, and messages motivated and inspired me to continue my journey."

I thought this story my help all of us to stay focused and start blogging. Thanks Noelia for posting your story on another forum and I was lucky to have read it. Your story was inspiring.

I have started blogging as well. Never thought I would, but it is a nice to be able to write down what you are feeling and then go back and look at it later and see the journey. And life is quite the journey.
  • izzy214
    Options
    Great Going Barbara & Melissa you give me hope.
  • acs3041
    acs3041 Posts: 39 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Amanda, 30, 5'6"
    July 7: 151.6
    July 14: 149.4
    Weight loss the week: -2.4

I'm feeling good! I'm one pound ahead of schedule to meet my 12 week goal of 135 pounds. This takes me to the same weight I was before my vacation three weeks ago. I've been consistent with weight lifting and I'm looking forward to adding in interval runs to train for a 10K in October. The goal for the week is to eat a higher calorie breakfast with more fat and carbs to help keep my energy up during the day and a light dinner to sleep on. This will be a challenge for me since I love a big dinner!
  • izzy214
    Options
    Congrats Amanda! well done. keep going You can do it!