lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Mariang165 wrote: »
    lamlam2013 wrote: »
    July 22

Me: 14*
    LNS: 8

Streak: 1

Last night was a pretty bad LNS and binge. Just very sick of it. Today I am ready to start anew!

Good you are over it, that is why we are here to work on new good habits. You will do better tonight I am sure, good luck and start a new positive streak! Looking forward to seeing your next good report!

Thank you. :)
  • Mariang165
    Mariang165 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Mariang165 wrote: »
    July 22

Me: 14*

Streak: 1

Last night was a pretty bad LNS and binge. Just very sick of it. Today I am ready to start anew!

Good you are over it, that is why we are here to work on new good habits. You will do better tonight I am sure, good luck and start a new positive streak! Looking forward to seeing your next good report!

Thank you. :)

I knew you would do it, your report was a pleasure to read, well done!
  • Mariang165
    Options
    July 24

Me: 16 *
  • DorothyBabcockMoore2015
    Options
    OK my first week here!! how do you join these challenges

You just start posting no need to join, have fun!!

• DorothyBabcockMoore2015
    Options
    I really need this to hold me accountable.My worst time is late at night when I can't sleep.
  • judithgreene2014
    judithgreene2014 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    welcome everyone! I'm so glad the challenge is helping!

TY for the July challenge!!! Let's get it on :)
    ME: 2 * LNS: 0 Streak: 2 B) happy 4th!

ME:2 LNS: 1* Streak: 0 oops! Let me restart that streak! GramaJackie is giving me some competition! LOL o:) You go girl!!!!!

Meant Grandma Jackie....

ME: 6* LNS: 2 Streak:0
    No excuses enjoyed the 4th! Back to work on that streak and hitting the gym! o:)

ME:11* LNS: 2 Streak:5 o:) Now just gotta get back in the GYM!!!!

ME: 14* LNS: 3 Streak:0!
    Goodness this yo yo on streaking has got to stop! Congrats to those who are maintaining the streak this month! Almost done with July and gearing up for another month. Thought the article on MFP for LNS was helpful, did anyone else read it...

ME: 22* LNS: 3 Streak: 8 Made a turn for the better this week in spite of the stress at work! :D
  • moosiemom
    moosiemom Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    July 24 and 25
    Me: 19
    LNS: 6*
  • nixology
    nixology Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    With only one week left to go, I cannily join in. Lol, night snacking is my Waterloo though
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Me: 25
    LNS: 0
  • sloth45
    sloth45 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Me: 15*
    LNS: 2
    Streak - 4
  • watersedgepnw
    watersedgepnw Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I hope this post continues into August. I just saw it and it is now July 26th. Late night snacking ruins my days diets and I don't seem to be able to get around it. Maybe having something like this will help me. It is maddening that I do so good all day and then at 11 at night I get up and eat anything I can find in the house.
  • jcherry1004
    jcherry1004 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me: 1
  • Mariang165
    Options
    July 25

Me: 16
    LNS: 9*. Crashed and burned AGAIN ! !

Tonight will be a good one, even if I have to go to bed at 9pm.
  • JessicaCastellanos72
    Options
    It's super late to join this, but I know it'll be hard for me to go even the 5 days left in July without late-night snacking, so here goes!

First night is good though - Me: 1 LNS: 0
  • jcherry1004
    jcherry1004 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me: 1
    LNS: 1*
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Care 180 - I see you are still going strong with a perfect record. Congrats on sticking with the challenge and congratulations on your daughter's recent wedding!! It's such a special and joyous time.

I was trying to keep up with you, but I had a little slip at Saturday night's wedding. So ...
    LNS: 1

I'm still pleased because I did well the other nights, even after a late night trip to the ER for an allergic reaction after my son's wedding tasting dinner. I don't think it's the food since I really am not allergic to anything and the dinner was heavenly and so much fun. Once a year or so, I just get hives but this time my neck was swelling so out of bed and off to the ER. I was fine, but made for a very short night. Now, I'm on prednisone for a few days and even more full of nervous energy. Only a month and a half to my son's wedding.
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Me: 26

Zaza54 Special events happen. I'm just lucky that it's been a quiet month. :)

Weird, last week, my mom had the same thing happen to her. She waited to long to go to the ER. It spread all over. Doctors don't know why. She did gain 5 pounds *water weight* from the medication.

• sloth45
    sloth45 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Me: 16*
    LNS: 2
    Streak - 5
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    zaza54 wrote: »
    Care 180 - I see you are still going strong with a perfect record. Congrats on sticking with the challenge and congratulations on your daughter's recent wedding!! It's such a special and joyous time.

I was trying to keep up with you, but I had a little slip at Saturday night's wedding. So ...
    LNS: 1

I'm still pleased because I did well the other nights, even after a late night trip to the ER for an allergic reaction after my son's wedding tasting dinner. I don't think it's the food since I really am not allergic to anything and the dinner was heavenly and so much fun. Once a year or so, I just get hives but this time my neck was swelling so out of bed and off to the ER. I was fine, but made for a very short night. Now, I'm on prednisone for a few days and even more full of nervous energy. Only a month and a half to my son's wedding.

Your streak is awesome! Sorry to hear about the allergic reaction, though.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    nixology wrote: »
    With only one week left to go, I cannily join in. Lol, night snacking is my Waterloo though

Welcome! This challenge continues from month to month, too. :smile: