Options
    July 26

Me: 18*
    LNS: 8

Days in a row LNS-free: 5
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Only a few more days to go!! Let do this! Challenge continues next month!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,087 Member
    Options
    July 27

Me 19*
    LNS 8

Streak 11

I've been forgetting to log in sorry but I was able to be successful at my LNS!
  • Mariang165
    Mariang165 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    July 26

Me: 17*
    LNS: 9

Hopefully tonight will also be a good one!
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    looks like i totally obliterated July..... looking forward to august!
    keep up the good work, everyone!
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    I had to use my special event cut-off time last night, but I stuck to it. Was so wanting a real Coke after a delicious last minute Chinese dinner-birthday celebration for my daughter-in-law's mom at Nancy's Pig Heaven in NYC, but I saw the time and resisted.
    Me: 26
    LNS: 1
    Thank goodness for this challenge because I did enough damage last night and did not need a single calorie more when I got home. I "pigged" out (pun intended) enough at dinner and it was worth it. ha ha.

I see there are some good streaks happening on this challenge and LNS are losing big time. Keep it up - only a few days to close this month.

Welcome to the newcomers! You have a few days to practice before the August challenge starts.

• sloth45
    sloth45 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Me: 16
    LNS: 3*

Husband left open block of chocolate on the bench, there went my no-snacking! :|
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Me: 27
    LNS: 0
  • Mariang165
    Mariang165 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    sloth45 wrote: »

Husband left open block of chocolate on the bench, there went my no-snacking! :|

Ah, but I bet you ate less than you might have in the past! You are still doing great.
    zaza54 wrote: »

Welcome to the newcomers! You have a few days to practice before the August challenge starts.

I agree with Zaza, newcomers, welcome and get a few days of practice in

July 27
    Me: 18*
    LNS: 9
  • 68myra
    Options

I can't tell you how many times I've begged, literally begged my children to NOT leave an open bag of chips on the counter! And that's any time of day, hehe. In my ever so humble opinion, 16 - 3 isn't bad, not bad at all!
  • 68myra
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement for newbies to practice before August..... I shall heed your advice and start tonight.
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 744 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hi all! B)
    I have not posted for a while so need to get caught up. Wow we have a lot of new people! That is great!

@watersedgepnw I totally understand your late night snacking as that is exactly what I WAS doing. This challenge has helped that behavior of not getting back up once I am in bed almost 100%. I still snack sometimes after my 9:00 kitchen closed deadline, but I am not getting out of bed to snack.

Well, I just looked at my goal and realized I am not going to make my goal, but I am going to come very close, down by 1 if I am good for the next 4 nights.

ME = 17*/31
    LNS = 10
    Streak = 2
    Goal = 22/31

Have a great day!!
  • judithgreene2014
    judithgreene2014 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    lamlam2013 wrote: »
    welcome everyone! I'm so glad the challenge is helping!

TY for the July challenge!!! Let's get it on :)
    ME: 2 * LNS: 0 Streak: 2 B) happy 4th!

ME:2 LNS: 1* Streak: 0 oops! Let me restart that streak! GramaJackie is giving me some competition! LOL o:) You go girl!!!!!

Meant Grandma Jackie....

ME: 6* LNS: 2 Streak:0
    No excuses enjoyed the 4th! Back to work on that streak and hitting the gym! o:)

ME:11* LNS: 2 Streak:5 o:) Now just gotta get back in the GYM!!!!

ME: 14* LNS: 3 Streak:0!
    Goodness this yo yo on streaking has got to stop! Congrats to those who are maintaining the streak this month! Almost done with July and gearing up for another month. Thought the article on MFP for LNS was helpful, did anyone else read it...

ME: 22* LNS: 3 Streak: 8 Made a turn for the better this week in spite of the stress at work! :D

ME: 25* LNS: 3 Streak: 11 Finishing strong! o:)
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,087 Member
    Options
    July 28

Me 20*
    LNS 8

Streak 12
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    68myra wrote: »
    Thanks for the encouragement for newbies to practice before August..... I shall heed your advice and start tonight.

That is excellent advice!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    zaza54 wrote: »
    I had to use my special event cut-off time last night, but I stuck to it. Was so wanting a real Coke after a delicious last minute Chinese dinner-birthday celebration for my daughter-in-law's mom at Nancy's Pig Heaven in NYC, but I saw the time and resisted.
    Me: 26
    LNS: 1
    Thank goodness for this challenge because I did enough damage last night and did not need a single calorie more when I got home. I "pigged" out (pun intended) enough at dinner and it was worth it. ha ha.

I see there are some good streaks happening on this challenge and LNS are losing big time. Keep it up - only a few days to close this month.

Zaza...you are inspiring! :)
  • lamlamsmakeover
    edited July 2015
    Options
    July 28

Me: 20*
    LNS: 8

Days in a row LNS-free: 6

I came SOOO close to LNS tonight but had some 0-calorie flavored water.
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Me: 28
    LNS: 0
  • sloth45
    sloth45 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    68myra wrote: »

I can't tell you how many times I've begged, literally begged my children to NOT leave an open bag of chips on the counter! And that's any time of day, hehe. In my ever so humble opinion, 16 - 3 isn't bad, not bad at all!

Haha Myra, thanks! No chance of my kids leaving anything half eaten around the place, but my husband is another matter...

LNS: 4*
  • moosiemom
    moosiemom Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    July 26-28
    Me: 22*
    LNS: 6
    3 wins in the last 3 days!