Eating so much is a pain?

Options

Replies

• Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: this thread delivers.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Why are you trying to kill my fun? :angry:

Oh I have no illusions that she'll even consider my advice. No worries ;)

Huh. Do you ever get tired of being right?

You'll be the first to know if it ever happens.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

Huh. Do you ever get tired of being right?

You'll be the first to know if it ever happens.

:laugh: I was so sure there was no way someone would come back to a thread where they are clearly being laughed at.

You'd think I'd know better at this point.
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options

Yup keep on giving that advice! You go girl! :flowerforyou:

You're drunk, clown.
    kbzvux.jpg
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    I just love how the OP posts asking for advice on reaching a higher calorie goal, and the internet "doctors" and "experts" diagnose her with an ED after reading 1 post. LOL Seriously who do you people think you are? Diagnosing and giving medical advice? Please. I see it on every post too, and usually its the same posters diagnosing and giving medical advice. I'd like to see their qualifications other than just losing a few pounds. Frankly I'm getting tired of the the term "ED" thrown around here so loosely.
    "Oh, you don't eat a 3000+ calorie diet like me? You have an ED!!!" :laugh: And on one guys profile (zachbonner i think) it says " I will tell you if you're not eating enough". WELL THANK YOU, GOD!!! :noway:

So your complaint jumps to the conclusion that people are jumping to conclusions...
    ...even though their conclusions were based on information the OP actually posted in her profile...

...but yours was apparently based on nothing more than your getting tired about terms being thrown around so loosely.

Interesting.

Oh look everyone, one of the internet experts has graced us with his quick wit and charm! Hee hee hoo hooo so funny . Knee slapper. I'm familiar with your work. You are not funny. You come into every thread saying "In...for" whatever you think you're making fun of. Can you say superiority complex? You are probably some loser fat guy sitting in his moms basement pretending to be someone he is not. LOL!!!!

I read this post as "Whoops, I totally didn't see her admit on her profile that she struggles with an ED. Now I feel dumb so I'll just make fun of the people that pointed it out instead of admitting I did something dumb."

No, it's not just this post. It's all over the freakin forums. Every thread, there you guys are analyzing and diagnosing people. Look at you all with thousands of posts, living here in the forums. Is this like your job or something? Sitting there at the computer all day long with no life besides playing MFP doctor???

Wow. Who pissed in your Cheerios today?
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    akabmr.jpg

I killed a guy with a trident!
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m99ajbdsXz1qa0v77o1_500.gif
  • ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Haha. Wow.

Fingers crossed that the gifs will flow freely in this thread. Also, someone obviously needs a nap.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Haha. Wow.

Fingers crossed that the gifs will flow freely in this thread. Also, someone obviously needs a nap.

I think this thread is done (I was wrong before though) but no worries. Something similar will crop up eventually.
  • ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Haha. Wow.

I think this thread is done (I was wrong before though) but no worries. Something similar will crop up eventually.

Bummer. I'm always late to the party. Crazy train's departed for the night. Next time!
  • needtoloseafewpounds
    Options
    I agree with the posters that said that your meals look like snacks >_<;; Maybe you can make a nice lunch of pasta with mushrooms and a slice or two of garlic bread? That'll instantly up your calories if you really need to.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

No, it's not just this post. It's all over the freakin forums. Every thread, there you guys are analyzing and diagnosing people. Look at you all with thousands of posts, living here in the forums. Is this like your job or something? Sitting there at the computer all day long with no life besides playing MFP doctor???

I'm confused. Are we not supposed to try to help people? Does trying to help people regularly and socialize/have fun along the way make us all pathetic? I agree that we should be careful about "diagnosing" people, but in this case the OP had said that she suffered with an eating disorder. I feel like your outrage belongs in another thread.
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options

Imagine that. In the Diet and Weight Loss Help forum, we're here analyzing diets.

Why are you here, exactly?

Me? I'm here losing weight trying to get healthy. You are doing more than "analyzing diets". Looks like you are trying to do some head shrinking as well. So when did you get your psychology degree?

The lengths people go to in order to avoid going 'My bad' never cease to amaze me.

And by amaze I mean amuse.

/popcorngifhere

Agreed.

And if you don't have the grace to say "Sorry, on this occasion I may have made a mistake" then at least apply the rule of "When you're in a hole... Stop digging!" :huh:
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Don't mind me...just bored
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Don't mind me...just bored

I'm with you...... late to the party but in for the ...............
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    In...

...because I can't help but feel that we lost something last night...

...and I am optimistically hopeful that we may somehow regain it.
  • VixenInTraining
    Options
    In...

...because I can't help but feel that we lost something last night...

...and I am optimistically hopeful that we may somehow regain it.

o6a2c3.png
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Umm....try eating an actual meal. Those are snacks, not meals.

And a little fat for gosh sakes...a little fat makes it pretty friggin' easy to hit calories...and it is essential to proper nutrition. Why the frack are you eating like a million apples?
  • VixenInTraining
    Options
    2mezx9e.jpg
    2mezx9e.jpg
    2mezx9e.jpg
    2mezx9e.jpg
    2mezx9e.jpg
    2mezx9e.jpg
    2mezx9e.jpg
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Um someone seriously needs to shut the computer off.