124»

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    kraft_kris wrote: »
    jemhh wrote: »
    Correction, Over 35.

I guess it's hard to forget a post like this, but still, I am impressed!

My memory works well with numbers and random stuff like this but when it comes matching names to faces of people I don't see regularly it is terrible. My coworkers laugh at me because I've been known to introduce myself to people as if I've never met them when I actually have worked with them over the phone and on email regularly but only once or twice in person.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    Correction, Over 35.

Wow, what a memory! How can this possibly still be going on, since January??

That site is blocked for me at work. Are you telling me that this is old news? I hope OP isn't continuing to harrass this couple.

YOu want me to copy and paste it? It is very very close to the OP. Ages were changed. Names seem the same.

Ages are probably different because that was posted in Jan. and it's now July. OP still has an infatuation with the trainer and her birthday is sometime between Jan. 19 and Jul. 1.

OP, here is my advice: Don't ask for advice on the internet. Instead, seek a professional counselor for help. It costs more, but you pay for quality. On these forums, we can't provide the type of help you need or the amount of help you need.

Because you keep reaching out for help, I believe that you want it... but you maybe haven't found someone who can provide that help. You won't get it on internet forums. You will only get it by finding someone trained on sociological matters. So find a counselor.

if this is the case then.....CREEPY.
  • Justinelovezumba32
    Justinelovezumba32 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    It's one thing to text about training days and time, but to bring him gifts and texting him about your breakups is a little over the top. I would be pissed also. It may be best for you to find a new gym. If you found friends at this gym, you shouldnt have trouble making new friends at a new gym.
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I would find a new gym. It is what it is. I know you didn't mean to overstep your boundaries, but you did. He was still your trainer at the end of the day, not a friend. Giving frequent food gifts and texting a lot is crossing the line. Don't feel bad, though. Lesson learned. He should have said something long before, too. His marriage is more important.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    OP, your behavior is inappropriate and crosses professional boundaries.
  • April_KT
    April_KT Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    SonyaCele wrote: »
    you shouldn't be texting and being friendly or bringing gifts to married men. find a new gym.
    100% agree. you over stepped and it seems everyone agrees. move on.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Do they have a rabbit?
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    Do they have a rabbit?

Not anymore :(
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Correction, Over 35.

Nice!

And I feel like I've read a post from the wife's point of view on here before.
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with some of the other posters here... I can see Greg's POV and if I were his wife, I wouldn't be thrilled by your behavior either. I'm sure you meant it innocently enough, but people have boundaries and things can be taken the wrong way. And you can be platonic and appreciative of your trainer without buying him gifts (the DD card seems a little weird for a trainer anyway) or texting him outside of 'gym talk'. It would make me insecure too.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    IF the trainer had a professional standard he wanted in the relationship he had a professional obligation to correct his client the first time she overstepped the boundaries but he did not. ITS HIS HOME COURT ITS HIS RULES. he liked it all til his wife got on his butt. ...then,...HE SNAPPED THE CLIENT.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic in an existing thread, and post new threads in the appropriate forum. Taking a thread off-topic is considered hi-jacking. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.
This discussion has been closed.