• tc1333
    tc1333 Posts: 4,033 Member
    Options
    Shy
  • Shreshy
    Shreshy Posts: 1,263 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I was really overweight a huge nerd but got good grades. I was friends with mostly everyone . everything changed for me in my first year of uni. I went crazy, lost weight and became a party animal . total opposite of my high school self :D
  • blondx7
    blondx7 Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Shreshy wrote: »
    I was really overweight a huge nerd but got good grades. I was friends with mostly everyone . everything changed for me in my first year of uni. I went crazy, lost weight and became a party animal . total opposite of my high school self :D

HEARD THAT @Shreshy

started spending my weekends at Avalon in Boston. Hey @undergloom did you ever go to Avalon? over by Fenway
  • Shreshy
    Shreshy Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    @blondx7 common story amongst the youth :) uni gave me a life I always wanted.
  • asianfashionista86
    asianfashionista86 Posts: 5,039 Member
    Options

Me as well! I opened up a lot in college! Blossomed!
  • blondx7
    blondx7 Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options

and made you hot
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    I had a new color in my hair every other week (or sometimes an entire rainbow at once), art kid, president of the Thespian society, played varsity soccer until I quit to spend more time in drama and dance classes (my mom was pissed about that because "there goes your chance at scholarships." She was totally right lol ooops ), danced (ballet, jazz, tap, acrobatics), hung out with the stoners, musicians, and the non-popular kids crowd, but was mostly friendly with everyone unless they picked on people, I stuck up for the kids that got picked on which ended up getting me voted for Prom Queen...that was super awkward/hilarious. Someone recently tagged this pic of me on fb. lmfao please enjoy this for comedic value.
    312fm11.jpg
  • unmatcheddiscipline
    unmatcheddiscipline Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I don't know, I was barely there. Otherwise when I was there I walked around campus with a mirror looking at myself.
  • unmatcheddiscipline
    unmatcheddiscipline Posts: 101 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    some of these are depressing!!

:lol::lol::lol:
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    I was a brainy jock...honor student by day, state ranked sprinter/jumper by afternoon
  • pf1975_NW
    pf1975_NW Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Skinny!
  • pianoplaya94
    pianoplaya94 Posts: 185 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Since I haven't been out of high school for that long... not that much different than I am now. I still like the same things. Was / am kind of a nerd... with a nerd friend group haha. Got really good grades. I was heavier than I am now though, more shy, and had no idea what I wanted to do in life :p
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    Most guessed right. I was a bit of a loner. Shy, quiet, mind my own business. I was friends with different kinds of social groups... nerds, emos, popular, gang bangers lol but I kept to myself mostly. I didn't follow anyone around.
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,818 Member
    Options
    I was in performance choir and drama, yearbook so I could get out of class to take pictures lol, and then in all these social/health leadership clubs like DARE and Teenage Health Consultant which basically was like positive peer coaching. Total flirt and tease, pretty much got along with everyone.
  • undergloom
    undergloom Posts: 531 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    blondx7 wrote: »

HEARD THAT @Shreshy

started spending my weekends at Avalon in Boston. Hey @undergloom did you ever go to Avalon? over by Fenway
    Oh yes, I've had a fair share of experience with the Avalon. More of an Axis man myself, though, just further down the block. Both are gone now, of course.

In high school, I was awesome.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    A Very Smart but shy tiny 93 lb Girl with Big Boobs who was always trying to fit in! Had many boys interested but none who would actually ask me out! I Was a Good Girl, and a Virgin but hung out with the The Pot Heads and Promiscuous! :open_mouth: Have no idea why??? :confused:
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    Options
    blondx7 wrote: »
    @Mr_Stabbems we can't all go to Eton and lose our virginity to Rosie Huntington-Whitely

:/ she been telling that story again? half truths and gossip has made that fable far more interesting.
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    A Very Smart but shy tiny 93 lb Girl with Big Boobs who was always trying to fit in! Had many boys interested but none who would actually ask me out! I Was a Good Girl, and a Virgin but hung out with the The Pot Heads and Promiscuous! :open_mouth: Have no idea why??? :confused:

THAT'S why you look familiar :smiley: As I posted I "Smoked" a lot, so the 80's are a bit hazy :smiley: