Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

before and after FACE edition

Replies

• brittgreenlikethecolor88brittgreenlikethecolor88 Posts: 282Member Member Posts: 282Member Member
    Bittergreenlikethecolor88
    Good job. Plz share some details how you been so successful so far. And can some one tell me how to select someone to reply or ask questions specifically.

Thanks :) Just staying within my calories and walking/taking the stairs when I can! No working out, no special diet.... just healthy living!
  • seltzermint555seltzermint555 Posts: 9,834Member Member Posts: 9,834Member Member
    8vtdnhm2a4hm.jpg

55 lb difference
    I literally look like I have botox injections in the first one 😂
    It's kinda funny because if I show friends or family pictures from "before" they always comment on how they don't remember me ever being that big.

Awesome photos. I get the same response from family and it almost annoys me, like they think I photoshopped some of my befores haha
  • IremiaReIremiaRe Posts: 800Member Member Posts: 800Member Member

It's kinda funny because if I show friends or family pictures from "before" they always comment on how they don't remember me ever being that big.

Heck, I don't remember ever being that big... the mind plays tricks, for sure!
  • Nykkismommy21Nykkismommy21 Posts: 224Member Member Posts: 224Member Member
    ElBence wrote: »
    kb5m87kuhu6j.jpg

You look like Dr.Christian from Supersize Vs. Superskinny. Great job!!
  • ProvenceBelleProvenceBelle Posts: 34Member Member Posts: 34Member Member
    Gorgeous!!!
  • BattyKnitterBattyKnitter Posts: 503Member Member Posts: 503Member Member
    Ugh image won't post, nvm.

edited May 9
  • HDBKLMHDBKLM Posts: 456Member Member Posts: 456Member Member
    Ugh image won't post, nvm.

Don't worry, I saw it on your newsfeed. Everybody can take my word for it that the change is rad :)