150+ to lose here! :smile:
  • jennifer_255
    jennifer_255 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    i have another 30 to lose would love new friends x
  • ogechiibe
    ogechiibe Posts: 3
    Options
    I was wondering if there was a topic already open on this!! When I started 13 months ago, I needed to lose 138 pounds to get to my goal weight.

Start weight: 308
    Goal weight: 170 (I want to get there... and once I am there I will figure out if I want to lose more or not...)
    Current weight: 237.4

It has been a LOOOOOOONG 13 months, but I am 70.6 pounds down and happier because of it. I was telling my bf (who is 178 #) that as glad as I am that I do not have fat friends (because I don't think I would have really tried to lose weight on my own), that it is hard to need to lose a full adult and not have anyone around me who truly understands what that means. I am so grateful for my fitness pal...

24929320.png
  • slim4xmas13
    slim4xmas13 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yes! And looking to make new friends for encouragement and 'Thinsperation' along the way :D
  • themisfitmom
    themisfitmom Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me as well and I will do the same! I've lost 12 of the hopefully 100 lbs so far!
  • nykky503
    nykky503 Posts: 2
    Options
    Although, all the charts say I should 100lbs for my height. I kind of think that is too much for my frame. My overall goal is about 80 lbs in a year and then maintain. I set my first goal at 199 (would like to be under 200 by my birthday in November).

Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • Thadreamer87
    Options
    I have to lose over 100lbs. Everyone feel free to add me!
  • Afrobehn
    Afrobehn Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello,
    I joined hlaf-heartedly a year ago. I've just been told I have to lose weight or I'll have diabetes in a year or two at the most. I need to lose 80-100lbs.
    Today is Day 1
    You can add me.
  • Wefita
    Wefita Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am! I originally started with lower goals, but now I want to do it all and lose the 103 lbs i've always dreamed about losing!!! I log daily and exercise as much as I can. Anyone feel free to add me for additional support! WE CAN DO THIS :D
  • Dechant63
    Dechant63 Posts: 59
    Options
    Right now I have myself set on losing about 90 pounds. But I might change that depending on how healthy I am at 60-70 lbs lost.
  • nmuwildcat
    nmuwildcat Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Me! Although, I want to lose about closer to 150lbs, but I am definitely looking for some buddies who are in the same boat as me!
  • xmalibustacyx
    Options
    Hei there!

Greetings from Finland!
    I'm brand new to the Forum, literally just started:) -As well as my fitness and weightloss journey!
    Have tons to shed, but I'm ever so happy to find this seemingly very active (and free!) website. AND this specific message board for people with similar goals- can't wait to sit down properly, research the site and get going:) I think this site will be very useful; high hopes and fingers tightly crossed:)

Please feel free to add me If you like:)
    x x x
  • hopetobeslimsoon
    Options
    Me too! I should really lose 120 more pounds, but I would be happy with 100. Support would be fantastic!
  • Madamlovejoy
    Madamlovejoy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've got a backstreet boy's worth to lose, so add me if you like - I'm fairly new, but 25 lbs down so far! Find the worth within yourself, and all of these fine folks will help support the notion!!
  • Calliemadison
    Calliemadison Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all hope everyone is having a great day my goal is to loose 110lbs on top of the 30 ive lost so far I've a long road ahead but I'm determined this is it now xxx
  • MakingMyDreamsComeTrue2015
    Options
    I am aiming to lose 180 lbs =)
  • tumblindice
    tumblindice Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Yes....ME!! 100+ I need to lose..feel free to add me. It helps so much when you have the support.
    Being here is a huge first step. You all rock!