Is anyone else looking to lose 100lbs??

Options

Replies

• ladyj388
    ladyj388 Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes I need to lose 230lb my start weight was 393 now I am at 359 on the right road
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I lost almost 100 pounds, dont know if that helps...
  • jenniferharrisricard
    Options
    I need to lose 120 and I just started with my fitness pal 2 weeks ago. Let's do this!!!
  • imluvable027
    Options
    Hello!! I am also looking to lose 100lbs (maybe even a little more) I started this journey (for the umpteenth time) on June 18th and have been counting calories, drinking water and exercising the best that I can. Best of luck to everyone out there and if anyone needs support (as I do) please encourage each other and I will do the same for you!! :wink:
  • imluvable027
    Options
    That is awesome congrats!! Any tips for someone just starting?
  • OtakuMusician
    OtakuMusician Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My short-term goal is 70 pounds but I'd love to lose 100 in the long run!
  • AlmaYruegas
    AlmaYruegas Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm also starting my weight loss journey it's tough. I joined a gym been going for about a month. My goal is to lose 100 lbs also.
  • queenzomby
    Options
    And them some! This is a great place to get support. I admin a 100+ pounds to lose group. I can add you if you're interested. It's super positive and a great way to share some of the struggles that come with having a significant amount of weight to lose :)

Add me please
  • mscountrygirl39456
    mscountrygirl39456 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Wanting to lose 125 lbs, feel free to add me:happy:
  • wkrukow
    wkrukow Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 150lbs and just getting started. Add me if you would like:-)
  • veggielove33
    veggielove33 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am! Seems so far away right now but we can all do it :)

Feel free to add me anyone else on this thread that wants to~
  • Koloss_Kelsier
    Options
    Need to lose 160 of these pesky *kitten* little pounds. Should be a fun journey! Anyone looking to tag along, send my a friend request. But be sure to bring a smile, too!
  • PawsomeMom
    Options
    I just got back on here....need to lose almost 100 lbs....still looking for some girls with the same goal to motivate each other!:flowerforyou:
  • shafikes
    shafikes Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Looking to loose 100t but my short term goal is 66. Anyone looking for support along this journey feel free to add me.
  • moonlitesun
    moonlitesun Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have about 70 to loose Can i Hang out with you guys!?
  • AndiGirl70
    AndiGirl70 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I've already lost 44lbs of my 115lbs I have targeted to lose. Support is everything in the fit and healthy game. Happy to hang out and share and offer support.
  • penelope76
    penelope76 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request =)
  • RNelson46
    RNelson46 Posts: 5
    Options
    Pick me, pick me! Looking to lose 100+!:sad:
  • Laroka
    Laroka Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Yeah more than that though. I have lost 63 pounds so far, and my goal is to get down to 180. So I have 98 more to go.
  • hoffmann_maddy
    hoffmann_maddy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Is this thread still active? I joined a few days ago and am also looking to 100+