Is anyone else looking to lose 100lbs??

Options

Replies

• Tj_wolf
    Tj_wolf Posts: 4
    Options
    Me too! God I can't even fathom being 100lbs less! My first day on here as well. Switching over from an unsuccessful run at low carb. Worked great when I was young but had little effect now. Add me. I could use some support too .
  • DalalMutar
    DalalMutar Posts: 97
    Options
    Hey there.

I started this journey a year ago before I know MFP. And I wanted to lose exactly 103 lbs. Lost 85 lbs so far. But you can still add ms everyone. I love having a lot of friends WITH OPEN DIARIES.
  • beabea02
    beabea02 Posts: 4
    Options
    Yes. I am looking to loose about 120 pounds. I am really having a hard time sticking to it. Keep getting discouraged. Exercising is so hard. I would love to do take this journey with someone who understands what I am going through. Add me if you would life,e.
  • andersonh2007
    andersonh2007 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am looking to get rid of 60lbs. I am a positive person too. I am new to the site, but not to weight loss. I would love the teamwork Feel free to add me.:)
  • penelope76
    penelope76 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    HI! I need to lose 100+ :sad: I would love to have some friends :flowerforyou:
  • nerdfitquest
    nerdfitquest Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I swore I posted in this topic, but did not see it. Hi everyone I have 188 pound's to lose to hit my first GW Everyone feel free to add me so we can help keep each other motivated!
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I have lost over hundred, not all on here though. Yo yoing with the last 20ish x
  • mailaki
    mailaki Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I have a long way to go!
  • allisage2012
    Options
    100 plus plz fl free to add me
  • kellyskitties
    kellyskitties Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I don't remember if I posted here or not - if this is a double - sorry

I have a lot to lose - probably 120ish. My first goal is smaller though - ONDERLAND - that's about 45 away.

Who wants to meet me in Onderland? (under 200) Even if your goals are bigger - I got your back.
  • janinealfke
    Options
    YES....I've already lost a ton of weight, but have about 83 to 100 to go myself. Welcome to myfitnesspal. I couldn't do this without this app. Best of luck. I'm here for support if you like!!

Janine Alfke

:drinker:
  • yobetsyjo
    yobetsyjo Posts: 6
    Options
    I just started and need to lose 100 lb so im here too:)
  • erinleigh76
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 80-85 lbs I'm always looking for people who help motivate and give encouragement. I try to do the same in return :)
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    My ultimate gal- yes!
  • penelope76
    penelope76 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I would love to get under 200!
  • shed50kg
    shed50kg Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have just started MFP today, I am looking to lose around 100lbs too.
  • mitzvahmom78
    mitzvahmom78 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Yes, just about 100 to lose, and looking for buddies. Feel free to "friend" me.
  • PinkyLilac
    PinkyLilac Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I need to loose over 150lbs add be if you like :o)
  • Laac68
    Laac68 Posts: 55
    Options
    Yes, and then some!:happy:
  • bridgetware
    Options
    I'm going to lose about 115-120lbs! You can add me!(: