you know you're taking your diet seriously when...

Options
1234568»

Replies

• bunny92441
    bunny92441 Posts: 42
    Options
    when my scale never gets put away because, I know the next meal will be coming up and will have to weigh out something. :)
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    when you drink wine from a measuring cup so you know how much you drink and don't go past your target!:

measuring-cup-wine.gif

awesome GIF! And i love that show!
  • SutapaMukherji
    SutapaMukherji Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Dont share food with the husband?? :huh:

We share all the time, but since I have started weighing my portions he doesnt get to grab a bite from my plate, neither shift something from his plate to mine :bigsmile:
  • koootenay
    koootenay Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You literally body block your kids from taking a piece of something you've already counted or measured out. I know sharing is caring and all of that schlockeroo, but *kitten* gets serious when it comes to food!

I don't have kids, but I do have a boyfriend, and he loves to eat my food. He's kinda helping in calorie reduction I guess haha. I shout at him, "You're eating my calories!" and he just laughs and takes another bite. But he's very supportive and pokes at me when I don't want to go to the gym.
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    You're making steady progress over a prolonged period and not riding the waves.
  • wwwdotcr
    wwwdotcr Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Is it scary that I thought about going to my favorite buffet place and actually bring my scale and weigh my food during the carb up.
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    ..... You take your salad dressing to dinner in your purse. :drinker:

..... Your doctor says eliminate dairy or bread from your diet and you've already done it. :smile:

...... Your kids say, "Mommy, we are TIRED of playing, can we go inside now?" :bigsmile:

..... Your husband says, in a worried voice, "is that a lump?" You say, "no, it's a BONE!" FIST PUMP! :glasses:

...... There are whole parts of the grocery store that you haven't been in for ages. :noway:

...... Getting injured means more than pain, it might impact your WORKOUT! :sad:

..... It's not a diet. It's just your life. :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • onwarddownward
    Options
    But wait, there's more .....

...... You set your alarm on the weekends to get a spot at the pool (or gym).

...... You seriously consider the recipe for cauliflower pizza crust.

...... You can't stand to read that people want to. "Loose" weight.

...... You give the nutritional info on your dogs food a lot of thought.

..... You visit the fruit/veggie aisle more than the frozen food aisle.

...... Your underwear sizes begin to remind you of a NASA Countdown, "10, 9, 8, 7, 6..."
  • Brianx94
    Brianx94 Posts: 2
    Options
    When your bring a food scale anytime you eat out :tongue:
  • SmangeDiggs
    SmangeDiggs Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    You go out for drinks for a work function on a rare night out with babysitters organised....and leave early because you've got to be at the gym early in the morning.
  • DancingHev
    DancingHev Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    When you have a gathering at home and don't touch the nibbles you've laid out, but then near enough force feed your guests so you're not tempted when they've gone!

Also, when you save up some calories for a cheeky few alcoholic beverages at said gathering, and realise,
    no food + alcohol = one merry, giggly Hev !! haha!
  • operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    when I asked the waitress at Ihop (treat meal) for the nutrion info as everyone stared :p
  • Marley2310
    Marley2310 Posts: 304
    Options
    my Gf is eating fried food while i'm eating grilled chicken salad ..i felt like a total wuss :mad:..I'm very strict before my big cheat day
  • onwarddownward
    Options
    when I asked the waitress at Ihop (treat meal) for the nutrion info as everyone stared :p

I did that at PF Chang's. I got a 14 page 8 1/2 x11 packet. But it helped me choose well.
  • Susie_Ot
    Susie_Ot Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I chose a banana over my favorite doughnut.