worst dates ever

Options

Replies

• IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    oh, more recently, I went on a date with this tall, handsome cocky *kitten*. He was ok, except that he talked about himself the entire time. Like, how he was a genuine cowboy and he roped professionally and how much money he made and how he wanted to spend it on me (first date) and wanted me to move back to Oklahoma with him when his job was finished. Uh, yea, sure. But, at the end of the date, he said he was going to stay at my place, because he had drank too much to drive home. Unless he was wasted prior to our date, he was not. Anyway, so he repeatedly said he was staying, while I kept politely saying that was not going to happen. He called after he dropped me off and he asked if I had changed my mind. I said no. So, he called 9 more times and left me 3 texts saying how wrong I was for not letting him stay.... crazypants.
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    A few years ago a friend set me up with a good friend of hers, he was a cattle farmer from the middle off nowhere...my friend should have realised this was not going to be a win based on that alone. He proceeded to spend the night complimenting me on my 'childbearing hips' and my potential for breeding. Im pretty sure he had mistaken me for a cow on his farm.

I went home and thought id made it clear that there wouldn't be anymore dates...next minute he's planning our wedding with my friend.
    So so weird.

Probably would have never met him if he was a sheep farmer :wink:
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    A blind date set up by my brother that ended up with the guy stalking me and requiring a restraining order to get him to stop showing up at my work and calling me 20 times a day.
  • keithmustloseweight
    keithmustloseweight Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Went out with some chick and she said I looked like I drank a lot.. after she had polished off her first drink and I was half way through mine. Then she talked about her work. Then she talked about her cellphone plan. I hurried up to finish my drink and bailed.
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    When I was 16 I went on a date with the assistant manager of Papa John's where I also worked. We went to a movie. He was thinking his friend who worked there would sneak us in so when it turned out the manager was selling the tickets he admitted he had not brought any money. I ended up paying for our tickets and some snacks for us. I am all about sharing the cost but I feel in this situation it was rude to not bring any money. Last date for him!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    These threads have been done A LOT.

Fact: most bad dates take place at Applebee's.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    where do i begin?

worst date ever #1. i was a freshman in college, I had met him over ICQ or AIM...can't really remember. he brought me a rose and a stuffed bear he sprayed with his cologne. we went to a movie and then dinner...i of course ordered a salad...my friends crashed the date and he and i never talked or saw each other again.

worst date ever # 2. I had met Dave at the local bar while singing karaoke. He was a geologist contracted by CalTrans to oversee the rockslide. We went out that weekend and i had to drive. First, we went up to one of the local hidden gems for dinner, but saw it was full of old folks so we turned around and walked back to the car. Then drove to another local restaurant and had a nice dinner...we then went to the local bar where he kept a steady supply of drinks coming to me. he took me back to his place where we started making out and lead to some horrible horrible sex...he had a pencil ****...smh...why i remember that i don't know. he myspace messaged me later that week saying he shouldn't have done that and that we needed to be just friends. Never talked to him again.

worst date ever #3. after trying out internet dating, hooked up with "tony" he said he was divorced and looking to date again. i knew something was up when i had to meet him at his work. he said we were going to hang out there for a while and then had sex..horrible sex....smh...as before, never heard from him again. come to find out, he was still married at the time we hooked up.
  • du4u02
    du4u02 Posts: 42
    Options
    I recently had a date with someone I met online. Apparently, her profile picture was taken before she decided to grow the mustache. In fact, I'm not even sure if she was a chick or a dude or a sasquatche or what. The sex was good though.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Fortunately, I haven't had any truly awful ones. Well, one really pissed me off, but it wasn't so much a date as a night out with a boyfriend that went horribly wrong, but I'm not going to talk about it here.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I've never had a bad date.
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Lacey_Cakes Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I recently had a date with someone I met online. Apparently, her profile picture was taken before she decided to grow the mustache. In fact, I'm not even sure if she was a chick or a dude or a sasquatche or what. The sex was good though.

doesnt matter. had sex.
  • alisha_1983
    alisha_1983 Posts: 507 Member
    Options

Well... Aren't u super special :smokin:
  • whierd
    Options

No, I just only take awesome girls on dates. :tongue:
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Options

ive never had a good one. jealous.
  • whierd
    Options

Stop going out with crappy guys. :smile:
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Options

hahha easier said than done
  • whierd
    Options

hahha easier said than done

I don't understand why. Just make sure you feel comfortable with the person beforehand and you can have a good time doing just about anything.
  • alisha_1983
    alisha_1983 Posts: 507 Member
    Options

No, I just only take awesome girls on dates. :tongue:

Ok then... Where ya takin me? :drinker:
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Options
    1st date- i was 14 and guy wem et thru friends and they were like you guys should date. Then we did
    2nd date with 2nd bf- we walked around then we hung out in his car and he cried that he was in love with some girl he met online (not the fact he actually had a gf and was on a date with me)
    Another date he showed me his watchmen collection and wanted me to smack his *kitten*
    i have like 100 of these stories
  • gingabebe
    gingabebe Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    A first date and we were at the movies and he fell asleep and I tried to nudge him awake b/c he was snoring a bit and he was still half asleep and grabbed my hand and put it in his crotch. He was a night shift worker and hadn't had any sleep yet so I gave him a second chance, we've been married 13 years now!