Replies

• ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I've never had a bad date.

ive never had a good one. jealous.

Stop going out with crappy guys. :smile:

hahha easier said than done

I don't understand why. Just make sure you feel comfortable with the person beforehand and you can have a good time doing just about anything.

I agree with you. I don't go out with men I don't already know reasonably well (meaning well enough to know that I wouldn't end up in the trunk and that I would not want to slit my wrists 10 minutes into the evening), and I think that's probably why I don't have any dating horror stories to tell.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    1st Date with 1st girlfriend: Took her to Olive Garden, bought her dinner, went back to my house and made out and watched Naruto.

1st Date with 2nd girlfriend: Made it to her dorm, had sex all day.

1st Date with 3rd girlfriend: Went out to dinner, went shopping, had sex all evening.

:laugh:
  • alisha_1983
    alisha_1983 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    1st Date with 1st girlfriend: Took her to Olive Garden, bought her dinner, went back to my house and made out and watched Naruto.

1st Date with 3rd girlfriend: Went out to dinner, went shopping, had sex all evening.

How bout ya brag on how much u get laid :wink:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

It's actually not very often. I'm past the 9 month mark.
  • alisha_1983
    alisha_1983 Posts: 507 Member
    Options

It's actually not very often. I'm past the 9 month mark.

:flowerforyou: please accept my condolences ;)
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    These threads have been done A LOT.

Fact: most bad dates take place at Applebee's.
    I knew it! There's a reason I don't like Applebee's...
  • jryepan
    jryepan Posts: 36
    Options
    When I was 18 I went on a date with an *ahem* older gentleman and he took me to a coffee shop and talked about ghosts and plastic surgery the entire time. After about a half hour he told me that he could see us being together for a long time and he kept referencing how there were spirits all around us guiding us to be closer....I was way to creeped out and made my escape early by telling him I had to take my dog to the vet....
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I went to a non-descript chain Italian resturant with a dude I met on Match. He definitely asked me if the place was ok 10 times during dinner. I still went home with him, because young and stupid, and was getting over somebody else. The next date we went on, was Applebee's. He told me he had called off work the day before because the Pens lost the cup and he was emotionally devestated. Lol, wut?! There wasn't a 3rd date.
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I've never been on a date. *u*
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Well it didn't happen to me but I was on a double date with my now husband and my friend I kid you not brought a guy who had a defect he lacked a personality , in fact he even told us all he had no friends played video games all day and didn't get out much, im like wherever did you find him,she then later told me he had the nerve to ask if he could have sex with her I felt horrible she had to go through that ...never met a person without a personality we might as well have been talking to a wall the whole time .
  • TheRealJigsaw
    TheRealJigsaw Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    A first date and we were at the movies and he fell asleep and I tried to nudge him awake b/c he was snoring a bit and he was still half asleep and grabbed my hand and put it in his crotch. He was a night shift worker and hadn't had any sleep yet so I gave him a second chance, we've been married 13 years now!

I'm gonna have to try that "hand to the crotch" move someday
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    The only date I have ever been on was with my ex husband.... and I'm ready to date again!
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    A first date and we were at the movies and he fell asleep and I tried to nudge him awake b/c he was snoring a bit and he was still half asleep and grabbed my hand and put it in his crotch. He was a night shift worker and hadn't had any sleep yet so I gave him a second chance, we've been married 13 years now!

I'm gonna have to try that "hand to the crotch" move someday

Hahahahaha
  • MrsSenecal
    MrsSenecal Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I drank 2 bottles of wine- MYSELF on our first date. I was so drunk I made him pull over on the way home so I could pee- IN THE ROAD.. Im marrying him in less than 2 months and I cant drink wine without wanting to throw up now.
  • butterflyluv1218
    Options
    I met this guy on MySpace about 8 years ago. He was a friend of a friend and asked me out. I should have known it was going to be bad when I stopped for gas and the bottom of my jeans got caught on the heel of my shoe and when I went to walk I tripped and split my pants right down the *kitten* crack. I had to go home and change real quick to meet him at a sports bar. I got there and he literally said about 10 things the whole time. He watched the tv in the background. I was straight up and asked if he just wasn't interested. He said no, I'm very interested. It was awkward silence for another 45 min until I couldn't take it anymore. I left and the next day he text me saying he had fun and we should do it again sometime. NOT!
  • du4u02
    du4u02 Posts: 42
    Options
    I recently had a date with someone I met online. Apparently, her profile picture was taken before she decided to grow the mustache. In fact, I'm not even sure if she was a chick or a dude or a sasquatche or what. The sex was good though.

doesnt matter. had sex.

Yes. Afterwards, we took a romantic bath together. She scrubbed my back. I shaved hers.
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Went to a bar with a guy I had been dating for a few weeks. He drank way too much, puked on the stairs down to the bathroom, and then hid outside for like 15 minutes until one of the (pissed off) bartenders cleaned it up. Worse...I had to pick him up and drive him home because he got his license taken away for a DUI. He got the boot after that night, pun intended.
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Whoa Whoa Whoa.. are you girls saying you don't like guys that make you pay, get drunk, ignore you completely, grope and grab you (on the first date), and treat you generally like crap.. man that's my whole game plan....

Guess I gotta put away that collection of glass clown statues I have in my living room where all their eyes are staring at you as well.. man that was a guarantee score.
  • lostdogg
    lostdogg Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    A blind date set up by my brother that ended up with the guy stalking me and requiring a restraining order to get him to stop showing up at my work and calling me 20 times a day.

Thanks allot. I nearly lost my job over that.........That's okay. I found you again. ....:tongue:
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    try going for sushi with a guy you met the night before wasted and thought he was good looking, turns out not so much

and that was just the start
    the door had a bell on it every time someone opened it it went off
    and this guy must have done some massive drugs way to much because he was a huge "tweeker" esp when the bell went off

under the table i texted my dad to pick me up... NOW!