Weight lifting does make a difference !

Options

Replies

• sbantonio
    sbantonio Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Your achievement is flat out awesome!!! You should definitely be product of yourself for your commitment and perseverance. You've definitely given me motivation for today!!!

What type of weightlifting program do you follow?

Thank you. I only exercise one part of my body a day. Mon-chest, Tues- back, Wed-legs, Thurs-shoulders, Fri-arms. It really works. If you go to realbodiesrealresults.com and search for Sam Antonio (me..lol), you can get the full story. I feel better at 48 than I did at 28.

• sbantonio
    Options
    Excellent work! You look so healthy! I hear you on the weight loss and now feeling 100% better....no feeling like it!

Thank you. That means a lot. Sam

• sbantonio
    Options
    The old me hated exercise. The new me can't get enough... lol
  • sbantonio
    Options
  • sbantonio
    Options
    Now I love to work out. Ironic. sstsnson0qi8.jpg
  • sbantonio
    Options
    b3duyylvhnqn.jpg

I concentrate on 30 mons weight lifting and 30 mons cardio. I also do a 15 min ab routine 3x a week.
  • sbantonio
    Options
    WTG bud. I agree with you 100%. Keep it up!

Thank you!

• upgradeddiddy
    upgradeddiddy Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Congrats and keep the gains comin!
  • sbantonio
    Options
    Noice mate, noice

Thank you mate!

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Nice work.
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Awesome work, WTG!
  • sbantonio
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    Nice work.

Thank you Hornsby!

• sbantonio
    Options
    Care76 wrote: »
    Awesome work, WTG!
    Thank you Care 76

• sbantonio
    Options
    Weight lifting has enabled me to do things around the house I couldn't do before. Believe me, it is well worth the time. I've kept the weight off for a year now. Not planning on looking back.0xzms9m15tdf.jpg
  • sbantonio
    Options
    This is how I looked two summers ago. I was out of control. Food addiction. But now I eat to live, not the other way around. Weight lifting made a huge difference in keeping the weight off. If I can do this, you can do this! Samzm3zxflrh56g.jpg
  • sbantonio
    Options
    After only a few months of weight lifting I could see a big difference. And within a year... this is how I looked. azhzji4i8jc2.jpg
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    What a difference!! Top job man. I love lifting, best decision I've made for my body.
  • Freddi_O
    Freddi_O Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation!!!! keep lifting heavy :wink:
  • sbantonio
    Options
    Can't wait to go swimming. I love going to the town pool now. Going to the gym is like brushing my teeth. It's just what I do every day. Make it part of your. Routine and you will get hooked as I did.

7yjag95bunn5.jpg
  • transformedbyhim56
    transformedbyhim56 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I just started working with a personal trainer and lifting weights. I have lost 54 pounds over 18 months and am maintaining, but wanted to reduce my fat%. I am finding that I am ravenous lately. So I am going over my maintenance calories. Is that normal? About how long before I start to see results? I've only been doing it for 2 weeks and I already feel stronger. Maybe that's all in my head, but I do. Any suggestions?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!