You Know When You're in the MFP "Zone" When...

Options

Replies

• DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    you very carefully open a package so that you're able to, keep all of the necessary information intact until you're able to; log it!
  • firefoxxie
    firefoxxie Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    When you carry your food scale and measuring cups/spoons back and forth from work to home.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,615 Member
    Options
    firefoxxie wrote: »
    When you carry your food scale and measuring cups/spoons back and forth from work to home.

When you keep a food scale at work. :p
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    the possibility of having to, shovel snow for the exercise; excites you & then, this happens when; it snows:

(It didn't even, stick to; the ground!)

1wy2amnl2o8r.jpg
  • lokihen
    lokihen Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I just got a new food scale to take to work and after reading this thread had to run to the kitchen and verify it and my old scale were measuring the same.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    Your going out meeting people in hopes to find spmeone with a birthday soon to gift this giant box of lindtt lindor chocolate balls left over from christmas to before i open them and inhale the 5000 calories.
  • jnananamaste
    jnananamaste Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    Your going out meeting people in hopes to find spmeone with a birthday soon to gift this giant box of lindtt lindor chocolate balls left over from christmas to before i open them and inhale the 5000 calories.

When someone gives you a box of chocolates for Christmas and instead of eating it, you read the nutrition label and multiply calories per serving by # of servings to figure out what the damage would be if you are the whole box. Because...that's me too lol
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »

When someone gives you a box of chocolates for Christmas and instead of eating it, you read the nutrition label and multiply calories per serving by # of servings to figure out what the damage would be if you are the whole box. Because...that's me too lol

Yup thats how i figured out it was 5000 calories and decided to not open it...or id eat them. I hopeless when it comes to these LOL
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,107 Member
    Options
    You're constantly rooting in your office bin because there is a snack you forgot to scan :expressionless:
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    You're constantly rooting in your office bin because there is a snack you forgot to scan :expressionless:

^^This.

Pull a wrapper out of my jacket pocket last week and had to figure out what day it was from and if I logged it or not.
  • Toria718
    Toria718 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    When you're a breastfeeding momma and you make sure not to weigh in until AFTER you have nursed AND pumped for the morning!! That can be like over half a pound!

omg yesssss, made the mistake of not doing that the other week and said to myself "what the eff???!!" I was 2 lbs heavier as I had not yet done other morning routine things...Today I am 6 lbs lower than that inaccurate weight...makes me feel a lot better and will not forget to have my daughter eat before I weigh in again lol
  • isabellapanzica9387
    Options
    I ate a chocolate cupcake at my college cafeteria and their was no lable for it so I got another one carried it to my dorm to measure it to get a more correct logging.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I ate a chocolate cupcake at my college cafeteria and their was no lable for it so I got another one carried it to my dorm to measure it to get a more correct logging.

Sounds like an excuse to just have 2 cupcakes.....

:)
  • joinn68
    joinn68 Posts: 480 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    When you go walking in the rain today to bank calories because tomorrow you will have a piece of cake!