You Know When You're in the MFP "Zone" When...

Options

Replies

• MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    ...there are weights listed in grams on the frozen food in baggies in your freezer. Hmmm...do I have room for the 168 gram steak, or should I go with the 143?
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    MissusMoon wrote: »
    ...there are weights listed in grams on the frozen food in baggies in your freezer. Hmmm...do I have room for the 168 gram steak, or should I go with the 143?

I always go with the most 1st because as I lose weight, I also lose my calorie allowance!
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    You put calorie dense food on the shelves that you can't reach, without a stepladder; so that you have to work for it or so that if you're too lazy to deal with the stepladder, you'll substitute; for something healthier!
  • Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    JaneiR36 wrote: »
    You have an IDGAF non-logging day and you're still weighing stuff :huh:

Me. Today. "I'm going to eat this whole tube of chips and I don't care!" Logs chips, only eats half because I can't bring myself to even eat at maintenance. Someone save me!

Me! :) Oh so good not to feel a lonely freak :)
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    When you go to a salad bar you create said salad in little piles of ingredients in the container so you can go home and weigh each and log before eating. Even though you've just worked out and are so ravenous you could also eat said container.

I tend to use more than one container.
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    MissusMoon wrote: »

I always go with the most 1st because as I lose weight, I also lose my calorie allowance!

Steak doesn't last that long around here ;) It mostly depends on what I eat earlier in the day.
  • amyn73
    amyn73 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    When you work out at 11 p.m. because you dont want to go to bed without a workout.
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
  • DeficitDuchess
    edited June 2016
    Options
    someone mistakes your dirty plate, for a clean 1 & puts it in the cupboard because you literally, cleaned your plate!
  • ogtmama
    ogtmama Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    When you secretly delight that your calorie count is actually much lower because you let your dog eat the last 1/2 teaspoon of your yogurt or banana.

I give my baby a bite of every.thing.I.log. :wink:
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    you keep resurrecting threads!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    You know you're already at maintenance, so you make a light dinner (marinated chicken breast and veggies kebabs) and you get pissed at your husband because he pours more marinade over everything... and that's an extra 70 calories, probably...
  • Hispanicprincess
    Hispanicprincess Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    amyn73 wrote: »
    When you work out at 11 p.m. because you dont want to go to bed without a workout.

Haha this is me every day
  • Francl27
    Options
    When you ask your husband to grill the last few chicken breasts... and he adds a ton of bbq sauce on them.

So you end up putting them in the trash later because he didn't take them to work, and you wouldn't eat them. Sigh.
  • Francl27
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Bump

• nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Best thread ever!
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    When you ask your husband to grill the last few chicken breasts... and he adds a ton of bbq sauce on them.

So you end up putting them in the trash later because he didn't take them to work, and you wouldn't eat them. Sigh.

Bless his heart!

Sometimes our SO don't quite get it.
  • Francl27
    Options
    i5d0zbvtm0jb.jpg

This makes you cringe. Badly.
  • realcalm
    realcalm Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Annie_01 wrote: »
    When I lick the yogurt off the pull off foil lid.

Those are my calories and if I have to log them...I'm going to eat every last one of them.

You mean not everyone does this?:)
  • realcalm
    realcalm Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    cathed42 wrote: »
    When you keeping seeing endless "person above you" posts!

Oh! Yeah, those person above you posts . . . What's with that? Is it common in forums like mfp's. I have not seen this meme anywhere else. But then I don't get around much. I'd really like it if someone could explain.