Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Calling all Freaks, Geeks, Dweebs and Nerds alike!

Options

Replies

• StopherJJMFP
    StopherJJMFP Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I wish this awesome crossover comic would be made into a movie tbh @MichellePatte92

green_lantern_versus_aliens_by_egohugo-d3fxko9.jpg

Why has it not been?! :(

Because everyone sucks :'(

Make them not suck? @SubZeroDude

impossible. Everyone is just too clingy about their copyrights and trademarks. I mean, look at Marvel. Because Fox wont give Marvel the movie rights of x-men back, Marvel is purposely making the x-men comics suck....

Hey, Spidey made it back into the MCU.... So nothing is impossible now!

Civil War would be so much better with all of the characters though!
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    Some friends of mine and I are going to cosplay as the character tokens from the Betrayal at House on the Hill board game at Dragon*Con this year. I'm guessing that counts.
  • SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options

I wish this awesome crossover comic would be made into a movie tbh @MichellePatte92

impossible. Everyone is just too clingy about their copyrights and trademarks. I mean, look at Marvel. Because Fox wont give Marvel the movie rights of x-men back, Marvel is purposely making the x-men comics suck....

Hey, Spidey made it back into the MCU.... So nothing is impossible now!

Civil War would be so much better with all of the characters though!

Doesn't matter. The fact that their going to be a new Spidey AGAIN is ridiculous...

But if it brings Agent Venom to GotG 2.... Then I'll shut my mouth lol
  • SubZeroDude
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »

Yeah and that really makes me dislike Marvel too, at least the comic side of the company...they sold the rights fair and square back in the day, and if they hadn't, they'd probably be bankrupt right now. Now they're trying to hurt the movies by proxy...its so petty. It's not like Fox has treated the X-franchise too horribly either.

Exactly. And I am SOOOOO glad that DC is going against Marvel's humorous side of movies and having that "no jokes" clause.

I'M EXCITED TO SEE THE BATFLECK PORTRAY FRANK MILLER'S DARK KNIGHT
  • SubZeroDude
    Options
    I think Ben will actually make a great Batman. my ONLY concern about him is his voice...his voice always floats up when he shouts so I'm not sure how much of a grating voice he can put into it.

the trailer has him using a mechanical disguiser though so hopefuly that'll take care of it, without going into Nolan-Bane territory.

I like how he comes out of retirement to make sure Superman isn't going to become unstoppable and eventually corrupted. It makes Wayne a much more driven batman. I love it.
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    zifh3uel6ecl.jpg
    I cosplay ? does that count?

I sure hope so! ^_~
    v2bwq8vdn9a4.jpg
  • PixieGoddess
    Options
    giphy.gif

STOP POSTING SAD TENNANT GIFS!!! I just finished rewatching his seasons..... TT^TT
  • PixieGoddess
    Options
    grimendale wrote: »
    Some friends of mine and I are going to cosplay as the character tokens from the Betrayal at House on the Hill board game at Dragon*Con this year. I'm guessing that counts.

O.O DUUUUUUDE!!!! I needs to see!! Post pictures here afterwards! YOU MUST!!!
  • DrNerdy
    DrNerdy Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif

STOP POSTING SAD TENNANT GIFS!!! I just finished rewatching his seasons..... TT^TT

nNYEEQp.gif

The perfect GIF for the current situation.
  • Tialuna18
    Tialuna18 Posts: 9,592 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Just got back from a convention this past weekend. :) where I watched Elijah Wood (Frodo) DJ and Prozzak play live. If you're not from Canada you might not know who they are lol they had a big hit in the 90s called Sucks to be you.

oh yeah..I cosplayed :P Cosplay is Makise Kurisu from Steins;Gate and on Sunday I wore Lolita fashion :)
    11743001_10152959163455286_1451023354131778964_n.jpg?oh=3792b6997f7870b6767eceff65689bce&oe=565BCE9A

gQ1KMlE.jpg
  • SubZeroDude
    Options
    Tialuna18 wrote: »
    Just got back from a convention this past weekend. :) where I watched Elijah Wood (Frodo) DJ and Prozzak play live. If you're not from Canada you might not know who they are lol they had a big hit in the 90s called Sucks to be you.

oh yeah..I cosplayed :P Cosplay is Makise Kurisu from Steins;Gate and on Sunday I wore Lolita fashion :)
    11743001_10152959163455286_1451023354131778964_n.jpg?oh=3792b6997f7870b6767eceff65689bce&oe=565BCE9A

gQ1KMlE.jpg

Hah, you might run into me if you ever go to ones in Ohio. I just went to my first one in June. My brother and I also recently ordered better sub zero and scorpion outfits, our art skills are meh lol :P

colossalcon_2015___scorpion_and_sub_zero_by_videogamestupid-d8yw9qy.jpg
  • PixieGoddess
    Options
    giphy.gif

nNYEEQp.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TT^TT

tumblr_inline_mmzmc28yOM1qz4rgp.gif
  • PixieGoddess
    Options
    Ok, y'all made me sad, we need something happy:
    a5kqnx64xefl.gif
  • MsSarahRuth
    MsSarahRuth Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I may or may not be re-watching all of Stark Trek for the 12th time...

2001red-w484h484z1-34789-red-shirt-running-team.jpg

i own this shirt. my trainer hates it lol

I NEED that shirt. Right now. Give it to me.

I'm super obsessed with Star Trek. And Star Wars. And Battlestar Galactica. Basically if the word 'Star' is the name, it's probably my favourite thing ever.

How dare you not mention Stargate SG-1

My bad, my bad! I love me some Stargate!
    Alright so here's a good question for everyone, what is the ONE thing that you hardcore fan over? I mean that one thing you literally lose your **** over when you come across it? Lay it on me folks!! ^_^

Do Elder Scrolls games count?? When Skyrim came out my husband pre-ordered it for me and the day it was released I got home from work to find the game, controller, and a glass of wine on the end table next to my chair. I love him so much. :)

Trying to play ESO now, but it's hard to find the time since I'm working two jobs and going back to school. Bad timing. So sad. :(

@MsSarahRuth I LOVE ELDER SCROLLS GAMES AND LOVVVVVE ESO CURRENTLY ive been playing it since early release last year!!!

OMG, thank you!!! I really was thinking it was just me... :blush:
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    I did some stargazing tonight and took these pics using my telescope.

pwyltkrbu4sc.jpg

8wtxz6jq924x.jpg