Ladies: Let's Talk About Knickers

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    I don't wear knickers under tight leggings, that panty line makes it look like I've got two butts!

I've never been able to wear thongs because I'm forever trying to pull them out of my butt "crack" , which we all know is a fruitless exercise :huh:

Although I would rather see a panty line on a woman, than a tacky thong poking out on top of her pants :confounded:

why would you try to pull a thong out of your butt crack? that doesn't even make sense- it's SUPPOSED to be in there.

IKR :)
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I haven read everyone's comments ....but I choose workout bottoms that have the crotch built in and leave the underwear at home:) One less thing to pack and worry about:)
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Thongs? Hell no. They stick so far in, they make my *kitten* hurt. I wear full panties that have proven not to chafe because chafing seems to be my number one issue. Everyone else wears t shirts, I wear a short sleeved kaftan shirt so no one else sees my panty line.

You're wearing underwear that's too small if it's going IN somewhere.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    I don't wear knickers under tight leggings, that panty line makes it look like I've got two butts!

I've never been able to wear thongs because I'm forever trying to pull them out of my butt "crack" , which we all know is a fruitless exercise :huh:

Although I would rather see a panty line on a woman, than a tacky thong poking out on top of her pants :confounded:

why would you try to pull a thong out of your butt crack? that doesn't even make sense- it's SUPPOSED to be in there.

My point was it's uncomfortable and unnatural having a piece of floss in there. My natural reaction is to pull at it and try and shift it. Pointless I know, which is why I don't wear them. .

• englishmermaid
    englishmermaid Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I just wear my usual granny knickers, I couldn't not wear any, he works me so hard that I feel like I've wet myself I'm sweating so bad and already feel like I'm leaving vag marks on the equipment, I'd feel so self conscious if I went without anything under my leggings, but then again I sweat through it all anyway lol