What did you say "NO!" to today?

Options

Replies

• leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    I said no to the chocolate bar I didn't like that a coworker brought in and yes to the one I hadn't tried. The one I tried was really good! I love it when coworkers travel and bring back sweets.

I said no to the ice cream at the birthday social because they were out of drumsticks. There were ice cream sandwiches, but I don't love them, so I said no to them. If there had been a drumstick I would have eaten it.

I've become more discriminating with my treats. I only eat treats that I really like. Before I ate anything that was there.
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    They had these big sugar or maybe shortbread cookies frosted in bright colors to celebrate the people in the company who have received patents this year. I've received two, but I know those cookies were ~350 cals and wouldn't be very satisfying. I was one of only 4 or 5 people out of 50ish that didn't have a cookie in hand.
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,658 Member
    Options
    I'm going to say "no" to eating a pound of pasta for dinner. Eight ounces when dry and not a noodle more.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Lots and lots of things. And I said yes to a lot too.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I don't say no to anything unless it's a plate of peas and Carrots. Yuk! :#
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I did not finish the leftover half of my daughter's waffle after she was done, even though it sounded really really good. I had already eaten my breakfast and I've been going over my calorie goal too often lately with unplanned snacks like that.
  • Kexessa
    Kexessa Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Tinabob777 wrote: »
    Kale. I always say no to kale.

Ditto. Doesn't matter today.

Luckily I haven't had to say no to anything today. Yet.

• jaqcan
    jaqcan Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I said, "No" to not weighing my breakfast peanut butter or the chicken at lunch. I weighed it to the gram! Not guessing makes eating the 'naughty' stuff completely acceptable because I know how much I CAN have, not that it's off limits.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I said no to the Amy's meal I was looking at for lunch. Got an Evol bowl and apple slices instead for about 50 fewer calories.
  • dontgiveup2319
    dontgiveup2319 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I said no to snacking all day and no to club crackers with cheese in the middle. Oh and I said no to chocolate. Said no to my mind that I'm not giving up so quit telling me to eat bad and do nothing all day. Lol
  • annaheyoolay
    annaheyoolay Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I said no to running this morning, but I also said no to a Snickers ice cream bar. Could have said yes yes, what a missed opportunity:(
  • tdr82
    tdr82 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Said no to Karaage chicken curry with rice. That being said it's more to offset my upcoming weekend at a wine show.
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    Beer. Pizza. Fries.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I said no to everything at the salad bar that wasn't going to fit into my day the way I like. It was hard because I was so so so so so hangry.
  • LuckyMunky
    LuckyMunky Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I said no to alcohol again, and today it was *really* tough.
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    Free potato chips at work.
  • yeahfatty
    yeahfatty Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I said no to the chocolate bar my dad offered to share with me & I guess also laziness since I normal walk or bike but today I did both. (: Feels awesome!
  • Keklepke
    Keklepke Posts: 34 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    The bagels, the pizza and the ice cream at work! Feeling proud! B)
  • Keklepke
    Keklepke Posts: 34 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    LuckyMunky wrote: »
    I said no to alcohol again, and today it was *really* tough.

Good job! :)
  • mrsdrshot
    mrsdrshot Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    LuckyMunky - That's awesome. Good for you.