What did you say "NO!" to today?

Options

Replies

• kriskrey
    kriskrey Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I said no to all of the wonderful looking junk food in WalMart. Don't go there when you are hungry because the temptation is ridiculous!
  • DrNerdy
    DrNerdy Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    A coworker tried to give me a homemade cookie. I said NO! and slapped it out of their hands..... (not really, I took the cookie, let it sit on my desk for a few hours, then threw it away.)
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    DrNerdy wrote: »
    A coworker tried to give me a homemade cookie. I said NO! and slapped it out of their hands..... (not really, I took the cookie, let it sit on my desk for a few hours, then threw it away.)

What a waste. You didn't have room in your calorie deficit for one cookie?
  • supersocks117
    supersocks117 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I said no to being self-conscious and went swimming with my toddler in my MIL's pool with DH and SIL.
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    I said no to fresh, warm and crusty italian bread.
  • supahsage146
    supahsage146 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Today was a good day...I shopped hungry (after I got off work at 7am)...said no to donuts, candy bars and fast food.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    jajomo0118 wrote: »
    I said no to fresh, warm and crusty italian bread.

That's a real shame. You didn't have room in your calorie deficit for one slice?
  • jaqcan
    jaqcan Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I said no to being self-conscious and went swimming with my toddler in my MIL's pool with DH and SIL.

Best NO on the list! Good job!
  • christieleigh_russo
    christieleigh_russo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    French fries!!
  • kz_dc
    kz_dc Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I said no to focusing on food I shouldn't eat, and yes to enjoying those things on my approved list.
  • PixelPuff
    PixelPuff Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    The Jelly Beans I have stashed in my purse for sugar emergencies, and fast food on the way home from work.
  • moondrake
    moondrake Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    We ate at a barbecue place and I said no to my usual choice of pulled pork, no to my usual side of macaroni and cheese, no to the roll, and no to adding sugar to the BBC sauce and drowning my meat in it as I usually do. Instead I had bone dry chicken breast with just a dab of sauce, and had red beans and rice for one side, which I didn't like and gave away. My only indulgence was having some pineapple coleslaw as my second side. It was the healthiest choice after the red beans and rice, and it's a favorite.
  • 33Chief
    33Chief Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I said no to free donuts at work. They looked really good too!
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    mccindy72 wrote: »
    DrNerdy wrote: »

What a waste. You didn't have room in your calorie deficit for one cookie?

A cookie could easily be 300 calories.

Lots of people would have trouble fitting that many empty calories into their already-planned day.
  • withoutasaddle
    withoutasaddle Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I said 'no' to the apple slices and went for the cinnamon toast crunch. Whoops.
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    I said no to the grease bucket food my family brought me from a resturaunt called the cookout i believe .."had already ate all my cals for today"
    but tomorrow is a new day and am eating it for my meals that day.
  • LaLa_Ventura
    LaLa_Ventura Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I went to Burger King and said "No bun and No cheese" for my whopper Jr. First time ever....
  • DeterminedFee201426
    Options
    I said 'no' to the apple slices and went for the cinnamon toast crunch. Whoops.
    no whoops with that haha cinnamon toast crunch is heck of alot better than the apples = P

• DeterminedFee201426
    Options
    kriskrey wrote: »
    I said no to all of the wonderful looking junk food in WalMart. Don't go there when you are hungry because the temptation is ridiculous!
    true story haha
  • sweetteadrinker2
    sweetteadrinker2 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I said no to walking, long day tomorrow and needed the rest