What did you say "NO!" to today?

Options

Replies

• fevjaz
    fevjaz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I said No to the ice cream at QT and No to McDonalds for breakfast. Didn't miss McDonalds, but will treat myself to the ice cream later this week as a reward!
  • chelceeanne
    chelceeanne Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to say no to junkfood when there's no healthy foods. :(
  • kimw91
    kimw91 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Daims. I don't particularly like Daims. Instead I'll have my piece of French chocolate with nougat tonight and my nutella sandwich :#
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I said no to getting take out even though we were both starving and there wasn't enough leftovers for both of us. Nothing wrong with eggs on toast for dinner!
  • professionalHobbyist
    professionalHobbyist Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    Two guys on bikes selling magazines
  • Renegade361
    Renegade361 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Key lime pie yesterday lol.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Mr_Knight wrote: »
    mccindy72 wrote: »
    DrNerdy wrote: »
    A coworker tried to give me a homemade cookie. I said NO! and slapped it out of their hands..... (not really, I took the cookie, let it sit on my desk for a few hours, then threw it away.)

What a waste. You didn't have room in your calorie deficit for one cookie?

A cookie could easily be 300 calories.

Lots of people would have trouble fitting that many empty calories into their already-planned day.

I'd like to see the recipe for a 300 calorie homemade cookie.
  • hornseyme
    hornseyme Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My body my choice
  • longandpink
    longandpink Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    did my online food shopping and said no to bread and cake and biscuits. =)
  • crystalewhite
    crystalewhite Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I said no to watching a rerun of something after work and went for a walk with my husband. Today I said no to the Krispy Kreme someone brought. But that wasn't too hard because they are not that good.
  • jessicagrieshaber
    jessicagrieshaber Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    30-year anniversary party at the office today. I said NO to that vanilla/chocolate swirl cake with buttercream frosting.... :|
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    i say "NO" to the delicious donut shop at the end of my street every day, until i say yes (usually a bit sloppy drunk on the weekends). i said "NO" when i bought 2 ginormously delicious looking cinnamon rolls from the bakery down the road for my fiancé's kids Tuesday. i said "NO" when i noticed the peanut butter cookie dough baked good at said bakery (although THAT sucker i will be going back to purchase and try out one of these days in the next week or so).
  • everythingsweet
    everythingsweet Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I said, "No, I'm not driving to work today" and I opened my laptop, sat on my couch, and worked.

Food and nutrition? I said yes to everything. I don't believe in "no" when it comes to food. That's what most peoples problem is. People think dieting, or "eating right" is something different than what they do today, when all it really is is reducing the amounts. Most people don't have to change what they eat all that much. They have to change how much of it they have become accustomed to eating, which is usually ridiculously too much.

Some people prefer volume over taste. I'd rather be stuffed from bowls of veggies and egg whites than only get a cheeseburger that would last me about 6 bites.
  • Iggy585
    Iggy585 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I wanted a hamburger so I got one with no bun.

Interesting way to eat it but skipping the carbs made it worthwhile.
  • Fitwarrior7_Round_2
    Fitwarrior7_Round_2 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    No to skipping the gym this morning.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    a dude
  • shaytuck
    shaytuck Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I said no to two pretty sexy smelling breakfast burritos filled with all things yummy (to include hashbrowns)....I told myself no when I started to seriously crave a caramel frappe yesterday as well.
  • galaxyem
    galaxyem Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    said no to all the leftover cake from my bros bday.....
  • jaga13
    jaga13 Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
    Mr_Knight wrote: »
    DrNerdy wrote: »
    A coworker tried to give me a homemade cookie. I said NO! and slapped it out of their hands..... (not really, I took the cookie, let it sit on my desk for a few hours, then threw it away.)

What a waste. You didn't have room in your calorie deficit for one cookie?

A cookie could easily be 300 calories.

Lots of people would have trouble fitting that many empty calories into their already-planned day.

I'd like to see the recipe for a 300 calorie homemade cookie.

Even if it's only 100 calories, it still is enough to give me pause. If I've already planned out my day and am looking forward to something delicious for dinner, then I too would turn down that cookie. If I DIDN'T have something delicious planned and had the extra 100 calories, THEN it's game on.